No I have not

Your Age:

A:20

Your Time zone:

A:EST

Time Played:

A:48+ hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Yes I was a Head admins on another Mexican Border Rp server once before but the owner closed it that what about 3 years ago

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I believe that I would be wonderful because I would love to see the community grow. One of the reasons I think I would be perfect for this positions is be cause of my past experience with being staff of a server.  I like knowing that I could help someone have a better experience with their time on the server. With a better experience on the server mean people are happy and happy people bring friends to play on the server and helps it grow as a community. I get along with every one I come in contact with and try to be fair and play to have fun I've made a lot of new friends since being on the server and would like to continue and meet all the other staff and learn what they know. The reason I'm trying to become staff is because I want to help grow the server but also help with the server active staff are not on very much at night and that is when I'm on the most. I also love how this server is ran thank for taking the time out of your day to read this cant wait to hear for a response.

How often can you be on the server?:

A:Maybe 2 hours during the week and on the weekend all day if need be cause I want to grow on this sever

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:Yes and can read them again if I need to do it.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:Yes.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A Yes I have

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A:Exhibitionist

+support

staff experience

-support

you don’t meet forum post count required for a staff app

i don’t think i’ve seen you in game

not active in discord/forums

not many hours 

overall -support

try getting your activity up