INFO:

Your Username:

A: DefauIt

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:437936449

Your Discord Name and #: Default#0002

A:

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, I recieved multiple bans for rdm in the past and I have done some questionable things to be jailed

Your Age:

A: 17

Your Timezone:

A: CST

Time Played:

A: 1069:41:45

image.png.9c31b0732bf40198714f52d4a15064dc.png

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: EX MBRP Moderator: demoted because I was "minging" and prop blocking, when in reality it was a vid of me prop blocking tftom and wavey with their permission as they are my friends. 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

I believe that I know the rules better than most staff on this server, as I've been falsely banned 2 times this week

( 1: HARPOON AS SEWER MONSTER KING | ADMIN DIDNT SEE MY JOB TOOK IT AS RDM )

( 2: LTAP WHEN IT SHOULD'VE BEEN LBS AS I GOT OFF BEFORE ANYTHING IF I EVEN DID ANYTHING  | ADMIN GAVE ME LTAP + RDM X1  )

Anyway I believe I have changed since my past, as today I was astonished by how long it's been since I last got jailed. (MANY IMPROVEMENTS SINCE MY LAST RAIN ON THIS SERVER) I am also seeing improvement in me giving to the server, as I help many new players know new things to help them better their experience on this server, so I guess I can say I'm helpful. Also like come on guys I PAID A SHIT TON TO THIS SERVER : ) 

Also I'm like OG 2019 gang, made this account on this forum in 2020 because I didn't know there even was one for this server.           image.png.b2572201dcd6e9a31856e8a593b21e47.png

A: I am a long time member of the server and I know the rules and I know what people shouldn't be doing unlike 50% of the staff team here (no offense). I also am on pretty much all the time, since I'm doing online school, and work from home

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Everyday Pretty Much

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes I have 1k hours I think I know em lol

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: YES

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: YES

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: EXHIBITIONIST

+support

brave

lightskin

best tree in the city

very active

many past experiences with the past

nice paragraph

donated a lot of money

hours

can actually be understood when speaking (unlike some ur other staff)

isnt autistic

friendly

not a foe but a friend

knows the formula 

always beat the case

- support

very toxic

jailed him like an hour ago for rdm x2 + he wasn't waiting a cooldown for a raid, but i hadn't added it to the jail ( he did it 2 times too so he lucky, he could have get banned )

Stealing players printer to drop them in the sewer pit ( got a pic of it and some players told me )

also where is your discord name + # in this app ?

-support overall i dont wanna be staff with this guy ngl

also recently he named himself $exyn(word)

racist too

1 minute ago, Freeze said:

- support

very toxic

jailed him like an hour ago for rdm x2 + he wasn't waiting a cooldown for a raid, but i hadn't added it to the jail ( he did it 2 times too so he lucky, he could have get banned )

Stealing players printer to drop them in the sewer pit ( got a pic of it and some players told me )

-support overall i dont wanna be staff with this guy ngl

Proof?

Nice shit post

-support

Minge
Was recently jailed with application up
Poorly made application in general
(Flexing how much you spent on exhib won't increase your chances of becoming staff)

Fix your reputation.

-support

Previously perm banned 2 times

Replying in his own app acting unprofessional

Edited application

Overall -support, fix your reputation and stop being a troll if you actually want to become staff. This whole app is one big shitpost.

Denied.

This is clearly a troll app lmao.

If you really want to apply for staff. I suggest you getting your reputation up + you've only just came back to the community.

Archived