Freeze Report

DetailZ

Your in-game name: DetailZ

Staff members name: Freeze

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:555645884

Explain what happened: I joined the server today to chill and I did for at least 20 minutes and after that a player named "not lobsteinegher" decided to just punch me lots of times for no reason. I killed him after he damaged me and also killed him once when he stole money I dropped on the ground for another player which I killed in crossfire trying to kill not lobsteinegher, I felt bad for the player. I was later brought into a sit by the second player I had killed in crossfire and sent freeze a clip of what happened. I'm not upset at Freeze but honestly dumbfounded how I was banned for any of the players I had killed, every single kill had a valid reason. Obviously I have not clipped every kill as honestly I think I only got like 7 kills or something but Ive clipped most of them and will be posting it below and anything I think could be helpful in finding out what actually happened. I've been trying my hardest to follow the rules on this server as I'm an old time GMOD player and their are lots of new things but this ban was just outrageous as I know every single kill I had was either crossfire or because the player HIT ME FIRST. I tried talking to freeze but he didn't seem to care so here I am forced to make this report because I simply want to know how someone could mess up this bad. Look I don't have any other evidence besides what was posted here and I don't care about waiting the ban time I just feel an explanation for how I was fucked so badly is deserved. Thanks for reading hope maybe this thread could also fill in some gaps for Freeze. I don't have a video for I think to be 1 other guy I killed after he hit me in Mexico because I don't go around clipping every kill I get figuring logs would be useful so here I am, sorry for making you read all this :P. Also just now noticing not lobsteinegher and the guy who got me into the sit seemed acquainted in clip 2 so thats funny.  CLIPS UPLOADED AND POSTED BELOW TO STREAMABLE BECAUSE THEY ARE LONG.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.)

1873793007_DesktopScreenshot2022_02.03-19_39_45_21.thumb.png.d4c1f591cdd68ad47028cbac479668b4.png

https://streamable.com/bjhgo2
https://streamable.com/2uxwr8

https://streamable.com/zdgv7y

image.png

And the icing on the top

image.png.d25ffad6ccd843cfc5b623cd92626afc.png

42 minutes ago, Freeze said:

You sent only one clip to me. And you posted 3 clips here, and you RDMed 3 other players. So you still did something wrong, but since you we're not sending the other clips, I couldn't see.

Okay so wait NOW I only killed 3? What happened to the other 3 you banned me for? Doesn't this just mean any "rdm" I did was also likely false? Its literally like a coinflip. I just I don't understand how this could even get past logs in the first place that you apparently checked during the sit. As far as I'm aware every single "rdm" didn't seem to have much thought behind it at ALL. I understand you were maybe burnt out after doing lots of work and I appreciate what you do but man why fuck me over out of everyone I'm literally trying my best to play by the rules. Its crazy to think I get punished before even the guy who was just hitting me over and over again does. I just find it appalling how you even put credibility behind the 3 other RDM's I apparently did which if you actually checked logs you would have clearly seen otherwise. This lack of care is concerning to be honest.

+ support

shouldn't have been punished for anything that wasn't related to the sit. so there would only be 1 rdm when the guy was in the crossfire?

3 minutes ago, Freeze said:

you RDMed 3 other players

last time I checked, 3 kills is a 15 min jail

12 hours ago, lovo said:

+ support

shouldn't have been punished for anything that wasn't related to the sit. so there would only be 1 rdm when the guy was in the crossfire?

last time I checked, 3 kills is a 15 min jail

your right, but my problem was that he sent only one clip

12 hours ago, DetailZ said:

Okay so wait NOW I only killed 3? What happened to the other 3 you banned me for? Doesn't this just mean any "rdm" I did was also likely false? Its literally like a coinflip. I just I don't understand how this could even get past logs in the first place that you apparently checked during the sit. As far as I'm aware every single "rdm" didn't seem to have much thought behind it at ALL. I understand you were maybe burnt out after doing lots of work and I appreciate what you do but man why fuck me over out of everyone I'm literally trying my best to play by the rules. Its crazy to think I get punished before even the guy who was just hitting me over and over again does. I just find it appalling how you even put credibility behind the 3 other RDM's I apparently did which if you actually checked logs you would have clearly seen otherwise. This lack of care is concerning to be honest.

image.png.aad9ec83cfba8e9a89d8d114e70bf825.pngthats what i received : only one clip

Denied / Accepted
This was not Freeze's fault, you only sent him one clip when there's 3 clips in this report. 

Next time, send Freeze ALL of them evidence and not just one piece of evidence so he can get the full story.

But all the clips you sent were crossfire so I will unban you.

Send me your STEAMID on Discord.

Archived