User Report

SNOOPJAKE

Your in-game name: Stinky Moyer the Lawyer

Users SteamID: [https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199211470418] [1251204690] [76561199211470418]

Explain what happened: SAME GUY WHOS BEEN HARRASING/DOXXING AND PROPBLOCKING OFF SPAWN AGAIN, LOGGED ON AT LIKE 4:25... GOES BY THE NAME RAY BLANK ALSO IMAGE IS ATTACHED BELOW

20220208043157_1.jpg

28 minutes ago, BigMonkey said:

-support

need proof to support this statement man.

heres your stinky proof SMH and its been literally the same dude whose been alt accounting and propblocking off spawn between 4-7 so I dont know why staff would seriously doubt/need proof when you guys know its the same guy. i get it you guys need proof but there have been multiple  reports of the same dude between these hours almost everyday with the same propblocked spawn...

11 minutes ago, Andy said:

-1 no REAL proof

dude youre retarded. i clearly posted a video of propblocked spawn and me jumping that i cant get in it {MEXICO AND AMERICA} you DarkRP TRIAL MOD FUCK PLUS WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN TALKING YOURE A TRIAL MOD FOR DARKRP... GIVING ME "-1 FOR NO REAL PROOF" WHEN THERE IS TWO VIDEOS

1 hour ago, SNOOPJAKE said:

dude youre retarded. i clearly posted a video of propblocked spawn and me jumping that i cant get in it {MEXICO AND AMERICA} you DarkRP TRIAL MOD FUCK PLUS WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN TALKING YOURE A TRIAL MOD DUDE FOR DARKRP

First of all settle down, second of all i didn't see said videos when i replied so calm down. Also just because im a drp staff member doesn't mean i don't play mbrp and am not involved in its community.

1 minute ago, Andy said:

First of all settle down, second of all i didn't see said videos when i replied so calm down. Also just because im a drp staff member doesn't mean i don't play mbrp and am not involved in its community.

maybe you should see the videos before you say sum, no offense dude we just salty cuz this is two days in a row where we can't play the game at restart cuz of this little ass kid griefing a whole server

40 minutes ago, BajaBonG rustchance.com said:

maybe you should see the videos before you say sum, no offense dude we just salty cuz this is two days in a row where we can't play the game at restart cuz of this little ass kid griefing a whole server

this has been a problem for a like half a year now

Archived