Suki's and Yetter's Staff Report

Guest Dark

Your in-game name: Dark 

Staff members name: Yetter & Suki

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:49430834 (Yetter) (Suki) STEAM_0:0:616869386

Explain what happened: So, I was AFK and I came back I saw I was being prop minged by Suki and Yetter was there watching, not asking her to stop or anything which I feel quite bias considering if any other player did that, they would instantly get frozen and told to remove it or jailed.

I made a sit, 10 mins later it was taken by Yetter and he asked me for 'proof' when he was there and he saw the whole thing and I asked him "why would you need proof if you saw the whole thing"? and he said "Oh, I can't remember"

So it's quite obvious Yetter is trying to keep Suki out of trouble which is obviously VERY bias.

Like I said, if anyone else did this. They would instantly be jailed or been asked to stop.

Another to add, they said "you didn't ask to be let out" lmfao.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.) 

Just now, Freeze said:

I was here when Suki placed props on you, and you didn't asked to go out

that literally doesn't matter at all, she shouldn't have prop minged in the first place, nevermind having to ask to get out

i don't think anyone will willingly like to be propminged

Just now, Retch said:

that literally doesn't matter at all, she shouldn't have prop minged in the first place, nevermind having to ask to get out

i don't think anyone will willingly like to be propminged

I know it doesn't matter man and Ik she shouldn't have propminged but I asked suki to be too, and when I asked her to remove, she did. And if Dark would have asked, I'm pretty sure she would have

Just now, Freeze said:

I know it doesn't matter man and Ik she shouldn't have propminged but I asked suki to be too, and when I asked her to remove, she did. And if Dark would have asked, I'm pretty sure she would have

stop being a fucking simp and face that even if you asked and she removed it, she shouldn't have done it in the first place. no one should have needed to ask anyone anything, it's just commonsense to not prop minge, ESPECIALLY as a staff member

WHETHER DARK ASKED DOESN'T MATTER, AND WHEN YOU ASKED FOR SUKI TO REMOVE IT YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO ASK

2 minutes ago, Freeze said:

I don't think I have to ask? If it was any other user or exhibitionist, they would be frozen and told to remove it.

Just now, Retch said:

stop being a fucking simp and face that even if you asked and she removed it, she shouldn't have done it in the first place. no one should have needed to ask anyone anything, it's just commonsense to not prop minge, ESPECIALLY as a staff member

WHETHER DARK ASKED DOESN'T MATTER, AND WHEN YOU ASKED FOR SUKI TO REMOVE IT YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO ASK

well I asked her to put me in a box, and yeah your right, staff shouldn't propminge like this

15 minutes ago, Dark said:

Your in-game name: Dark 

Staff members name: Yetter & Suki

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:49430834 (Yetter) (Suki) STEAM_0:0:616869386

Explain what happened: So, I was AFK and I came back I saw I was being prop minged by Suki and Yetter was there watching, not asking her to stop or anything which I feel quite bias considering if any other player did that, they would instantly get frozen and told to remove it or jailed.

I made a sit, 10 mins later it was taken by Yetter and he asked me for 'proof' when he was there and he saw the whole thing and I asked him "why would you need proof if you saw the whole thing"? and he said "Oh, I can't remember"

So it's quite obvious Yetter is trying to keep Suki out of trouble which is obviously VERY bias.

Like I said, if anyone else did this. They would instantly be jailed or been asked to stop.

Another to add, they said "you didn't ask to be let out" lmfao.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.) 

+support 

clear bias

• Gecko locked this topic

Archived