Anon Leader's User Report.

Guest Dark

Your in-game name:Dark

Users IGN:Anon Leader

Users SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/😞STEAM_0:1:53218697

Explain what happened: So, I was RPing on my favourite server 'MexicanBorderRP' and I kidnapped this guy called 'Anon Leader' and once I took him inside a building. He disconnected after a minute of being kidnapped. This really ruined my RP experience. Please ban him.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. Saying "just look at server logs" isn't evidence)  

The mouse clicking though...

-/+Support: 

After reading comments, I've decided to be neutral in this. I believe it can be taken either way. Refer to my second comment.

While yes, he left after you kidnapped him. But if we look at the first video, he is just standing there typing. In the second video, he says that he is getting off for the night.

I have met Anon Leader in sits, and I believe him to be American. Meaning this was very late/early in the morning for him, and judging from the fact that he was typing in the first video just standing still and in the second he finished typing, I believe maybe he was already planning to get off for the night when you kidnapped him. This makes a lot of sense.

I dont have evidence but i was exchanging discords and logging for the night with my friend the night and this dude had been harrasing my friend mr nick and i for sometime before this we have reason to beleive that dark is the prop spammer /decal spammer and hes mad that we called him out for it as for logging 

I assume i can log out after 6 hours of gameplay and i send in ooc im logging for the night i cant stay and play with darks ego when i have work 

Also this guy is ruining the server experiance of everyone in the server my friend MR Nick has the evidence of his mic spam we had to mute this guy because him and dewbie spam alot of really graphic sexual child audio in game and its sick so dont blame me for not playing with this pedo 

If youve ever beeb at the tail end of a dark harrasment in the early morning you know what i mean the dude follows you mic spamming little kids saying they want to fuxk you and the n word 

Worst case i get a fail rp but this dude is failing rp with the whole server if you see this guy in game Dark look out he is not a good time and will ruin your in game experiance 

Ps ty to the mod for actually taking into account all the dark fail in this report 

And yeah im about to go clock into work -___- sorry i couldnt stay and be your gmod kidnap victim after my morning game sesh

Dark excludes the hour of harrasment that took place before this and his admittion to supporting pedophiles in game but ig cuz i didnt take pics im getting the fail all i learned is if you see dark turn your obs or gamer wolf on because this dude is the eppitmy of toxic one side story telling and honestly the fact hes still on the server after everyone knows hes the prop/decal spawner is byond me all im saying is spectate this dude when hes playing youll see hes always with the decal /prop spawner but dosent do it on his main account 

Im sure the truth will come out and the true gamers that actually love this server will one day see dark perma banned 

29 minutes ago, Fat Mak said:

The mouse clicking though...

-Support:

While yes, he left after you kidnapped him. But if we look at the first video, he is just standing there typing. In the second video, he says that he is getting off for the night.

I have met Anon Leader in sits, and I believe him to be American. Meaning this was very late/early in the morning for him, and judging from the fact that he was typing in the first video just standing still and in the second he finished typing, I believe maybe he was already planning to get off for the night when you kidnapped him. This makes a lot of sense.

Also, you propblocked him inside there. 

-Support?

He knew he was being kidnapped, if you would like to see the full clip. I would be more than happy to show it.

Regardless whether he said he's getting off for the night, it's still LTARP.

+ It does not take more than 2 mins to write 'I am getting off for the night' He was clearly just avoiding RP.

And I was not done building, you can see that in the clip, lol.

1 minute ago, Rustyshackleferd8 said:

I dont have evidence but i was exchanging discords and logging for the night with my friend the night and this dude had been harrasing my friend mr nick and i for sometime before this we have reason to beleive that dark is the prop spammer /decal spammer and hes mad that we called him out for it as for logging 

I assume i can log out after 6 hours of gameplay and i send in ooc im logging for the night i cant stay and play with darks ego when i have work 

Also this guy is ruining the server experiance of everyone in the server my friend MR Nick has the evidence of his mic spam we had to mute this guy because him and dewbie spam alot of really graphic sexual child audio in game and its sick so dont blame me for not playing with this pedo 

If youve ever beeb at the tail end of a dark harrasment in the early morning you know what i mean the dude follows you mic spamming little kids saying they want to fuxk you and the n word 

Worst case i get a fail rp but this dude is failing rp with the whole server if you see this guy in game Dark look out he is not a good time and will ruin your in game experiance 

Ps ty to the mod for actually taking into account all the dark fail in this report 

And yeah im about to go clock into work -___- sorry i couldnt stay and be your gmod kidnap victim after my morning game sesh

Dark excludes the hour of harrasment that took place before this and his admittion to supporting pedophiles in game but ig cuz i didnt take pics im getting the fail all i learned is if you see dark turn your obs or gamer wolf on because this dude is the eppitmy of toxic one side story telling and honestly the fact hes still on the server after everyone knows hes the prop/decal spawner is byond me all im saying is spectate this dude when hes playing youll see hes always with the decal /prop spawner but dosent do it on his main account 

Im sure the truth will come out and the true gamers that actually love this server will one day see dark perma banned 

Haha, your brain is super tiny my man!

It's funny how you are making all these accusations but yet, no proof? What a coincidence.

You kept harassing for about 30 mins in-game. I could make another report on you but I won't because you'll write some bullshit paragraph with some bullshit excuses.

If you REALLY wanna see the full clip then feel free to DM me on discord but he stopped typing in chat as soon as I kidnapped him so he wasn't AFK lol.

Just now, Rustyshackleferd8 said:

I aint dming or clicking any of you ip trackers

I wasn't exactly talking to you, I was talking to the staff. I wouldn't send you any clips.

1 hour ago, Rustyshackleferd8 said:

This post is not about Dark harassing you. If you have evidence of that, please create a user report. This report is about you leaving to avoid a proper roleplay situation this user attempted to create with you. If you wanted to log out, you could have spent the extra 2 minutes to either buy your way out or simply explain the situation to Dark that you were about to log out. Communication is very easy and is encouraged in this community.

With the more evidence, I'm changing to neutral. I still believe you were about to log off, but considering you clearly dislike Dark, I believe you purposely left to not give him any satisfaction of kidnapping you. 

This is my last comment on the matter though, since it just seems like both users are targeting each other. 

• ellie locked this topic

Archived