guy breaks alot of rules

stepbro

Your in-game name: stepbro loves zendaya

Users IGN:perlissio

Users SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/😞STEAM_0:0:609667535

Explain what happened: i dont even know what to say just watch the clip.

ran into spawn to avoid being arrested, called me the nword. attempted to rdm me multiple times

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. Saying "just look at server logs" isn't evidence)

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/gJJ4jpidrFRi7/d1337tmkRtSf?invite=cr-MSxXWXYsMTkwNTI3Njcs

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/gJKz7XHFqKLkZ/d1337clgCZF2?invite=cr-MSw2ZEUsMTkwNTI3Njcs

Hello this is me Perlissio i can explain everything

Clip 1- First of all i was in spawn and u tried to arrest me by hold c and clicking left click which is totally an exploit then u ran and chased after me out of spawn with the arrest batton multible times which i then attempted to kill u in self defense the only rule in my opinion i have broke is telling you to kys which was totally out of line and i shouldnt have said that

Clip 2- You had been harrasing me multible times and following me about and when i spawned in and u would follow me and go where i go as shown in the clip at spawn. And again as shown in the clip he tried to hold c and hit me again with the arrest batton even though i was just standing in spawn doing nothing (shown at the 20 second mark). Then i walked out of spawn and about 1 second later he said "put that knife away" which i didnt do and since he was trying to RDA me I Ran into spawn as he was breaking the rules and also attempted to snipe me in spawn.

Summary- My main thing im confused about is he said i said the N word??? which i didnt cuz im not racist and wouldnt say nothing like that. And the only rule in my opinion i have broke between these to clips was telling u to kys which was out of line and he has shown himself trying to RDA me and harrasment

So yeah they are my reasons have a great day

+/-Support

+I can see that he ARDMed twice in the first clip.

+In the second clip I can see that he ran into spawn to stop you from arresting him.

+Clear evidence of running into spawn and ARDM

-You were waiting in spawn and trying to arrest in spawn without him even leaving in the first place. (You can't arrest people in spawn)

-You chased him to be arrested from spawn which isn't part of RP. (as it is spawn)

I think he should be punished for the ARDM and FRP but you can't just sit and wait for him to get out to arrest him if he had just spawned.

1 hour ago, cllp39568 said:

attempted to kill u in self defense

He didn't attack you there is nothing to defend.

been harrasing me

Make a sit or report about harassment.

RDA me

It isn't RDA it clearly states in law 6: "AOS if any following are out- Any Melee Weapon, Harpoons, Raiding Tools, Vapes, Bongs, Kidnap Batons, Grenades"

I Ran into spawn as he was breaking the rules

Not really an excuse to run into spawn to avoid RP (In second clip).

attempted to snipe me in spawn

He can't damage you if you had been in spawn for longer than I think 20 seconds or something.

+/- Support

+Support

- clear ARDM and FRP from Perpetrator

-Support

- defendant harassing another player as soon as he was out of spawn to arrest him

- defendant trying to arrest perpetrator in spawn which as another person in reply before me stated, that's not RP

Perpetrator should be punished for ARDM and FRP, however, before making a report I recommend you don't add your own offenses in the clips next time.

6 hours ago, sal impractical jokers said:

In the second clip you legit go to false arrest him, I wouldn't call this rdm you're chasing him attempting to arrest him and he defends himself.

Pay very close attention and you’ll se him pull out a knife

29 minutes ago, stepbro said:

listen very closley at the 39 second mark in the first clip. you can hear him say the n word

From what can be heard in said first clip, from my experience after reviewing it multiple times I didn't hear him say the n-word

All we can do is +support the things we can hear or see, the staff will decide

• ellie locked this topic

Archived