Harrasment

cllp39568

Your in-game name: Perlissio

Users IGN: FPS God and stepbro loves zendaya

Users SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/😞 FPS God's- STEAM_0:1:191599297 and Stepbro's-STEAM_0:0:121218641

Explain what happened: So yesterday evening he made a forum report on me and ever since then him and god have been harrasing me following me in spawn saying they are going to arrest me for no reason and stepbro was police and he watched god rdm and propblock me 2 times and said "i will pretend i didnt see that " then randomly wanting me and random arrest

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. Saying "just look at server logs" isn't evidence)

God rdming me first time- https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/gPazfMZKtOkj5/d1337kckapeE?invite=cr-MSxZbkEsMzE3NTY0Mjgs

God rdming me 2nd time and stepbro failrp-https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/gPaE9GNR0p_xC/d1337lPITDwd?invite=cr-MSxpTVIsMzE3NTY0Mjgs

God propblocking- https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/gPaLr-i30CSec/d1337mRK3N3u?invite=cr-MSxZSUEsMzE3NTY0Mjgs

God falsely wanting me for fuck a n word- https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/gPbkGie95QmJY/d1337VR3Sdq7?invite=cr-MSxHY04sMzE3NTY0Mjgs

Stepbro rdaing me-https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/gPcox9Nted-8i/d1337f2KTn5O?invite=cr-MSxlNWIsMzE3NTY0Mjgs

Them 2 harrasing me in prison- https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/gPcPPXGB_7_Cv/d1337z1oE5kU?invite=cr-MSxFQmwsMzE3NTY0Mjgs

image.png.47fddd48fcf339b67f148ffccda2b7a3.png

This pic is God having fail laws

And i understand what i done wrong yesterday but this is straight up breaking the rules

Edited January 22, 2020 by Damplips

image.png

Bitches really cant take a joke. I was just playing with you when I was rdming you. you really be taking it so seriously. :facepalm:

The fail laws are a joke too. you really think someone is just gonna RDA you? are you fucking retarded?

Just now, FPSLawless said:

Bitches really cant take a joke. I was just playing with you when I was rdming you. you really be taking it so seriously. :facepalm:

Still broke rules

1 minute ago, stepbro said:

U were following me around in spawn again and it was a false want

2 minutes ago, cllp39568 said:

U Wanted me for (fuck a then said the nword) was a false want and did i have bitminers down no so RDA

you did have bitcoin miners. I also thought you would understand that thats what you were being arrested for. so I just put some joke of a sentence on the WAnted. But I did have a legit warrant. which said. arrest him for bitcoin miners as well as raid his base....

7 minutes ago, cllp39568 said:

Didnt have a base down, didnt have bitminers down and that racism so RDA

Dont know if you know but Racism is allowed in this server.... also you did bitcoin miners. your just trying to throw me under the bus. In overall the RDMS were jokes. I thought we were just joking around, so I was just shittalking to as a joke. Then you turn right around and start shiting on me. The Laws were also jokes. a lot of presidents do that as jokes, but no one is stupid enough to actually go arrest you. nobody did either when thoses laws were up. also none of thoses are faillaws. (except the joke ones) but nobody is actually gonna arrest you. I also didnt propblock. It was one god damn second of me placing a jail dupe. It was a joke. Im not actually trying to get banned.  he deleted his bitcoin miners when we start aguring.           Didnt have a base  -Cllp39568

-Gonna quit talking now. you should too. Its just filling up the forums. Not the best of ideas. Also For staff that read this convo Just please talk with me so I can give my side. Thanks

Garrysmod Screenshot 2022.04.06 - 10.11.43.52.png

8 minutes ago, cllp39568 said:

Didnt have a base down, didnt have bitminers down and that racism so RDA

20220406101002_1.thumb.jpg.2b37f392df9d2ee48924b2f4aa32849d.jpg20220406101004_1.thumb.jpg.d038b24f5531b91df5b613920599cb01.jpg

Lying on the forums? not a good look.

Im going to end this conversation here, if any staff want to hear my side of the story please pm me here or on discord.

+/-Support

You was wanted for your arrest. Not too sure if it was valid or not but the clip did not show Stepbro doing anything wrong.

He also did not harass you in jail, he didn't say a word until the end of the clip.

Stepbro could of arrested him after he killed you. You only show the tiniest bits of clips which isn't helpful at all. 

Personally, I think you are out trying to get Stepbro in trouble.

FPS did commit RDM and targeted you on the laws.

Overall, +/- Support

OVERALL: +/- SUPPORT

+ I quote: ''Laws may not be targeted at a specific person or job.''

+ And Quote: ''Under no circumstance may you harass players, This includes but is not limited to systematic targeting, raids/mugs/terrors/etc, and verbal/text abuse.''

+/-  To both parties involved, Just let each other be. Except when you are forced to have an RP situation.

- Clips are kind of too short, Try using longer lengths in Medal.

- I can not decide if they are just joking or not. 

- You did own a 'base'

From my point of view, the attention you get from those two is a bit too much. I can understand that you feel harassed.

What I posted here, is just laying out what's right and wrong. So that the other people may respond and take this with them. 

BUT the clips are shortened. So I am not going to make a decision.

Wish you the best of luck ❤️

~EXIT

I don't know both sides of the story, but this seems like blatant harrassment to me (mostly FPS God)

Appears as if FPS God is just following you around and targetting. A few clips here

On 4/6/2022 at 9:53 AM, cllp39568 said:
On 4/6/2022 at 9:53 AM, cllp39568 said:

These two I don't think are sufficient enough. We can't see if you were wanted or not, and step bro could've arrested FPS God immediately after.

However, I do agree it seems as they are talking alot of shit and being pretty disrespectful, but I don't know if thats for a good reason or not.

+Support

• FPS God did clearly RDM twice, prop minge/block, specifically target and disrespect you which I would say is enough for harrassment.
  • It does look like step bro potentially did verbally harass (disrespect) and (aid in) harrassing you with FPS God.

+/- Support

• Some clips are unclear, I can't tell if you were wanted and if you were if that was a valid want reason. And another one you can't tell if step bro did failrp.

-Support

• Not much to say here, could have been a friendly thing or you could have started it. I do not know both sides of the story here

Overall +Support 
FPS God did definitely harrass you

• ellie locked this topic

Archived