American Corner base (85 props)

Overview:

This is the first actual base I have made in ages, so I am happy how it turned out considering that. It is 85 props, so only Exhibitionists can use this base. I will be releasing bases for lower ranks in the future, so keep an eye out for that.

802DFF4A0201619B2A16E93B9278BA916158B52C (1360×768)

This is the outside of the base (if you couldn't tell for some reason). I tried to go for a skyscraper looking design, which I personally think it looks ok.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Another angle of the outside

The base features 3 different floors open to the public eye so you can flaunt your 2 printers for everyone to see!

Here is the fading door layout, nothing special here at all, just your basic 3 doors with 2 crack ramps below.

?imw=

Here is a dogshit camera angle of the peaks because I am lazy, also nothing special here. 

Here is the 3rd floor, with plenty of space for any job activities and a ledge to sit on while afk.

Here is the first floor, blocked off the back of it because fuck you. Just more room for shit down here.

And here is another angle of the outside to make this post seem more detailed then it actually is.

How to install/place:

Step one: Download the file from link below by clicking it and then clicking the download icon near the top.

Step two: Move said file into Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\data\advdupe2.

Step three: Check your ad2 tool for the dupe, click on it, and check "paste at original position".

Step four: put up fading doors because fuck you I did not set fading doors up so people can choose to either use default or billy's.

Step five (optional but highly recommended): Go to your shadow remove tool, set it to 100, and left click everything to make it look nicer for yourself.

Step six (required): Come back to this post and put your same typical response to any base dupe to get that post count up (weirdos).

Q&A:

Q: Is this base optimized on props?

A: Fuck you.

Q: Can you build "insert base here"?

A: Kiss my ass.

Q: Why is this missing, why is this not working, why can't I do this?

A: Cope lmao.

Download:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GcpP6UiMji_84Xt93fijUsw1_OTL6_H4/view?usp=sharing

12 hours ago, John Wayne Gracy said:

Q: Is this base optimized on props?

A: Fuck you.

Q: Can you build "insert base here"?

A: Kiss my ass.

Q: Why is this missing, why is this not working, why can't I do this?

A: Cope lmao.

no need to be so aggressive

7 hours ago, Freeze said:

thx for sharing a good base lol Ill use it I forgot to save my dupes before da pc reset...

also crack ramps do be fail

What needs to be changed on them? I'll update the dupe. And if anyone has small tweaks they want on it now is the time to request those.

7 minutes ago, John Wayne Gracy said:

What needs to be changed on them? I'll update the dupe. And if anyone has small tweaks they want on it now is the time to request those.

they are too thin. thery must be at least a 1x1x1 cube (models/hunter/blocks/cube1x1x1.mdl)

Dupe and download link has been updated. You will have to reinstall the dupe for changes to take effect.

Changes:

Crack ramps updated to follow rules (wider)

Fading doors changed to fences

Removed random ass prop in the wall

Added a basic shooting window on the ledge looking over the fading doors (default bind is numpad 1, set a button up to use it)

Archived