A: A couple of times due to FRP

Your Age:

A: 17

Your Timezone:

A: CST

Time Played:

A: 1654 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I was an admin on Yan's DarkRP which is a Filipino server. It used to be active but it's currently dead.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I think I should be accepted onto the staff team on this server because I have been playing on this server for around 9-12 hours a day for the past 2 years and I have grown to love it. I have also been a member of the community for over a year now. As a staff member, I would be dedicated to ensuring that the server is running smoothly and that all players are having a good time. I would also be available to help with any issues that may arise. I have a strong knowledge of the server and I am confident that I would be able to help new players get started on the server. In addition to being a helpful and active member of the community, I am also a very active player. I have a lot of experience with the server and I am always willing to help out other players. I am also a very active member of the Discord server and I am always happy to help out with any questions or concerns that people may have. I believe that I would be a great addition to the staff team and I am confident that I would be able to help the server grow and continue to be a great place to play.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Around 9-12 hours a day

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, I am familiar with the rules

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, I am aware

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes, I am aware. I'm not active now but I will. I'm currently having trouble trying to authorize my discord.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist

+ Support
- Big paragraph, nicely written. Good dedication
- Hours is insane, you're also very active across 2 years of playtime on this server

- Support
No Poll/Follow TOS

-/+ SUPPORT OVERALL
I've seen you in game very few times but this failed TOS is really the most off-putting thing and hope you can become more active on forums/discord once you're able.

• Trosa locked this topic

Archived