7 members have voted

1. 1. Should CJTheGorilla become staff?

This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: Jelly Roll formally known as Serotonin

Your Discord Name and #:

A: CJTheGorilla#5763

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Oh of course. I believe it was for rdm a couple times and Fail RP once, and maybe nlr. But haven't received any recently.

Your Age:

A: 29

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: a little over 70 hours as of making this application.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: So not here. But in Fivem. Over a year and a half of admin experience. A little dev work too.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team?

A: I feel like the staff team needs someone like me to be on the team so when they're busy with irl stuff i can be in game to help moderate and what not. I'm honest, fair, and integrity is one of my most honorable traits. I also think that because i am so active even the server can benefit from that, only because say when there are less admins on or they are busy i can help with issues at hand. IE prop block or rdm's things of that nature. At the end of the day i'd love to join the team and i think eventually you all would love to have me maybe haha.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Everyday

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Of course!!!

OVERALL: -SUPPORT

+ NONE.

+/- Time is meh, i am not judging you on that though :)

+/- Kinda active on forums.

- Not a paragraph to me.

- I don't know you, you need a little rep in the comm.

- Inactive on forums.

Hi buddy!

I'm sorry but I don't know you yet. I cannot support someone I have never ever seen.

My advice though! Play a Lil more and get to know the staff team and players a bit :)

Nothing personal, you seem like a good guy though.

Wish you the best of luck ❤️

~EXIT

2 hours ago, EXIT :D said:

OVERALL: -SUPPORT

+ NONE.

+/- Time is meh, i am not judging you on that though :)

+/- Kinda active on forums.

- Not a paragraph to me.

- I don't know you, you need a little rep in the comm.

- Inactive on forums.

Hi buddy!

I'm sorry but I don't know you yet. I cannot support someone I have never ever seen.

My advice though! Play a Lil more and get to know the staff team and players a bit :)

Nothing personal, you seem like a good guy though.

Wish you the best of luck ❤️

~EXIT

I appreciate the kind words ❤️

-Support

• Inactive on forums
  • A little bit active on discord
  • Not a paragraph to me
  • 0 rep 
  • Could not stop saying I "admin abused" cause I threatened to kick you (situation : wasnt removing props)
  • Low hours
  • Edit : Argued in staff app + chit chatting in #Need-Staff

-Support overall. Get more active on the discord and forums and maybe get a lil bit of rep

45 minutes ago, freezeツ -𝘾𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝓝𝓟𝓒 said:

-Support

• Inactive on forums
  • A little bit active on discord
  • Not a paragraph to me
  • 0 rep 
  • Could not stop saying I "admin abused" cause I threatened to kick you (situation : wasnt removing props)
  • Low hours

-Support overall. Get more active on the discord and forums and maybe get a lil bit of rep

i have to disagree with you. That day you had multiple complaints of admin abuse not just myself. Another reason why i would like to join the staff team so we can have a few good clean admins :) not ones who make up a rule to a kid trying to base somewhere and you told him a prop was too wide, only because you wanted to base there.....but i digress. I do also have more than 0 rep haha. I do agree i am inactive on forums tho

17 minutes ago, CJTheGorilla said:

i have to disagree with you. That day you had multiple complaints of admin abuse not just myself. Another reason why i would like to join the staff team so we can have a few good clean admins :) not ones who make up a rule to a kid trying to base somewhere and you told him a prop was too wide, only because you wanted to base there.....but i digress. I do also have more than 0 rep haha. I do agree i am inactive on forums tho

arguing in your own app ? nice

• Trosa locked this topic

Archived