Plut0 user report

gradyhasautism

Your in-game name: TrapCard

Users IGN:Plut0

Users SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/😞

1. STEAM_0:1:104392533

Explain what happened: I dropped my money on the ground after placing a prop in a corner to put in my inventory so I wouldn't flip all of it. and he prop hopped over it and picked it up before I could. I would really like my money back as I've been grinding for the past couple weeks. he didn't advert steal or anything but I feel as though you shouldn't be able to break rules and get almost a billon dollars worth of in game and just get let off with a slap on the wrist. it was 824 million and it would mean a lot if I could get it back. thank you for reading this and I hope you understand where i'm coming from

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. Saying "just look at server logs" isn't evidence) I have a clip of it and all the time leading up to it but this is a link to a small part of it

1284989238_DesktopScreenshot2022_07.26-13_17_01_08.thumb.png.a8b581351b6fd34b387819207fdc8d5f.png

+ support

had no intentions of giving it back. disgusting honestly

"timed out" (really means he disconnected his internet to avoid conversation and giving it back)

had the audacity to change his name and act like it never happened a few hours later

if you need proof of him changing his name and avoiding conversation dm on discord OG pointz#6969

witnessed it

+++++++support

+ SUPPORT for punishment if not given back and for him to get compensated from super admins.

If he doesn't give it back it's in a way a scam..

Obvious hovering over you, jumped over that wall and then grabbed your money.
It's been over a day now since this happened I hear and PLUT0 was asked to give it back by Trap, he denied it.

There was no in-game sit I'd think about this because reporting a huge issue as scamming a large amount needs to be brought to higher ups like Super Admins if PLUTO refuses to give it back. 800 million is no joke. Even the punishment guidelines states 10 million+ as last mentioned scam amount..

If he "timed out" from any internet issues, game issues etc. He should've joined RIGHT BACK to give it back. Although it's been a day since this happened as mentioned above. He has no good intentions at all with his money he stole with no advert as well.

If he even tried adverting steal, he couldn't. OLD MEN CAN'T STEAL
image.thumb.png.43f98d97e58c3f3d3c314f74710267e7.png

6 minutes ago, Fuzed said:

+ SUPPORT for punishment if not given back and for him to get compensated from super admins.

If he doesn't give it back it's in a way a scam..

Obvious hovering over you, jumped over that wall and then grabbed your money.
It's been over a day now since this happened I hear and PLUT0 was asked to give it back by Trap, he denied it.

There was no in-game sit I'd think about this because reporting a huge issue as scamming a large amount needs to be brought to higher ups like Super Admins if PLUTO refuses to give it back. 800 million is no joke. Even the punishment guidelines states 10 million+ as last mentioned scam amount..

13 minutes ago, OG_pointz said:

+ support

had no intentions of giving it back. disgusting honestly

"timed out" (really means he disconnected his internet to avoid conversation and giving it back)

had the audacity to change his name and act like it never happened a few hours later

if you need proof of him changing his name and avoiding conversation dm on discord OG pointz#6969

witnessed it

+++++++support

To Quote these two I have a full 10 minute clip of me somewhat begging him for it back and telling him that I helped him when he was actually poor for him to turn around and take almost all of my money (apart from literally 4 mill) if anyone wants to see that clip I will add it but as of now I'm not sure its relevant to the Thread

+ Support

Just as Fuzed said, if he genuinely timed out, he should have joined back as soon as possible and given the money back. Changing his name or denying the obvious is bullshit. On top of all of this, changing his name to try to avoid punishment is fairly comical as all of that shows up in logs. 

Homie needs to give the money back or SA's should address it, either way there should be a punishment. No way anyone steals 800m and should get off after seemingly having ample opportunity to give it back. 

+Support

he didn’t advert Raid or Steal. Changed his name to avoid confrontation about situation. If this was a situation where it was 100 k or so fine but we are talking 800m here that took a lot of time to collect and grind. The man deserves to get his money back. And the other individual should be dealt with accordingly (ltap, false raid/steal and honestly it could also fall under NITRP) The suspect knew exactly what he was doing and tried to cover it up with “internet loss” all you have to do is shut off the wifi/Ethernet to your computer and it causes the server to say “connection timed out”

• EXIT :D locked and unlocked this topic
  • Trosa locked this topic

Archived