xd lols user reports v2

Your in-game name: connor johnson

Users IGN:asasd

Users SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/😞: STEAM_0:1:536147211+ STEAM_0:0:479119220

Explain what happened: OK BEFORE I LIKE TO START KEEP IN MIND IN THE CLIP U CAN SEE ME KILLING GORILLA (I ADMIT THAT IT WAS RDM STAFF HAVE ALREADY JAILED ME FOR THAT) BUT U CAN SEE GORILLA ADVERTING ASSIST EVEN THOUGHT THE RAID WAS OVER+ WIZARD BROKE FRP (BTW THE MASTER THIEF WITH THE GOLDEN GUN IS WIZARD)

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. Saying "just look at server logs" isn't evidence) 

2 hours ago, Mr. Autist said:

I diden't know opening cases outside a base was harassment, dont make any sense.

The only reason we came back, was because players form MS kept doing: rdms, ardms, nlrs and rdas. Multible sits was made on them for those reasons.

proof?

2 hours ago, Mr. Autist said:

I diden't know opening cases outside a base was harassment, dont make any sense.

The only reason we came back, was because players form MS kept doing: rdms, ardms, nlrs and rdas. Multible sits was made on them for those reasons.

once again, you coming back to harass MS is you breaking rules.

Do not follow the crowd as your parents taught you for years. if someone does something doesn’t mean you should do something too

18 minutes ago, Fuzed said:

once again, you coming back to harass MS is you breaking rules.

Do not follow the crowd as your parents taught you for years. if someone does something doesn’t mean you should do something too

Is opening cases outside a base, because they been braking the rules by: rdm ardm, rda, falsely adverting warn1/2/3 and crossfire to get us killed without getting any sort of punishment: like jails or warns fair?

Personaly I've never built a base outside there's. the only thing i did was opening cases and placing a camere 

12 minutes ago, Mr. Autist said:

Is opening cases outside a base, because they been braking the rules by: rdm ardm, rda, falsely adverting warn1/2/3 and crossfire to get us killed without getting any sort of punishment: like jails or warns fair?

Personaly I've never built a base outside there's. the only thing i did was opening cases and placing a camere 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Autist said:

You can ask other moderators like OG and Robot that was online during the occasison

opening cases isn’t a jailable issue. However going to a door and talking to them after them killing you or doing things that is clear sign for them not wanting your company. THAT is the issue. them doing warns imo is valid because they warn you to go away and if rules states it isn’t valid then that’s annoying. Back to cases, you got everyone to start doing it as seen in the videos. It wasn’t to open cases for knives it was to annoy and target them with sounds that cannot be removed unless muting gmod entirely. Video shows clear harassment in my opinion but I cannot make these calls all by myself.

For Gorilla doing these weird adverts, it’s clear evidence shown.

OG is a trial mod, now newly mod. Robot is demoted. If EXIT saw that base he’d strike it down no hesitation as you do remember the overhanging bank base.. correct.

• Fuzed locked this topic

Archived