This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: Demetrius Demcarcus III

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:0:142043258

Your Discord Name and #:

A: StellarPrograms#9843

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Warning wise, I have MANY times. and I mean MANY. Over the months, I have been jammed with RDM claims, and things in that nature. Nothing severe besides the typical minimal offense violations. Nothing more than that really.

Your Age:

A: 26

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 142 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: FIVE M SERVERS: TXDPS - Trial Moderation 2015, CADOJRP - Head Administration 2016 - 2018, Out-Law Roleplay Senior Administrator 2018-2020, Carolina State Roleplay Administrator 2020. Just retired from Maple Leaf Roleplay 2020-2022 as a Co - Owner of a daily server of 75 players of 124 player capacity.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: Firstly, I believe I should be accepted into being a staff member for ExhibitionRP, as I have years of experience in the more administration field, more than the roleplaying aspect of communities. I am more inclined and book educated when it comes to rules, policies and guidelines. I can provide professional and detailed sits that can benefit both parties of a great outcome. I enjoy roleplaying and moderating all the time. I treat everyone with respect and the way they want to be spoken to. I have high respect for many people.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I am usually on either after 7A or 7P, due to 12hr work schedule, however, I am on usually daily for about 3-6 hours until I need to rest for work. Days off however, several hours.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Absolutely.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: I am well aware. And looking forward to it.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: I have read the rules and guidelines and agree to everything that has been stated on it.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Exhibtionist. - To add, Fuzed, Liquid, Freeze have given me the motivation to apply, and are very good Administrators. Fuzed and Liquid Insisted me to apply, during a major situation regarding, "Gladiator Breastmilk" and I never felt more welcomed to apply and I decided to apply now and today because I finally made a decision and apply. I feel welcomed and looking forward to a future here. With our loving toxic family lol.

Before rating, that last paragraph makes me look biased for +supporting but I'm giving you one because I know who you are and you handle situations pretty well.

+ SUPPORT
Staff Experience
Very friendly and mature. Dude is 26 years old for god sake
Handles toxicity in a very respectful manner, can and will handle staff situations great
Knows grammar, punctuation, and proper word usage
As off-topic as this is, his IRL-Job despite 12 hour work days in government shows that he is a serious person when needed to be.

- SUPPORT
Very inactive on forums/discord

• Trosa locked this topic

Archived