Staff Report

H. Stern X-56

Your in-game name: Demertrius Demarcus III

Staff members name: Ryan321

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:526885581

Explain what happened: Ryan321 lacks professionalism on server. Talks to players in a immature way. And representation to the MBRP as a lack of maturity. During a sit I was in, was very conflict of interesst, as a group of players online, including Moderator Ryan321, myself, were RDMing and being very wreckless. Due to the fact that a staff member allowed this to happen, even included to attend in the childish play is very dis heartening. A player in his friend group made a report against me for Terror x2 w/o advert which was well beyond true. I retaliated against staff member Ryan321, due to claiming it and singling me out on all the actions that happened on server. I believe that his actions were not appropriate and giving me a documented punishment for these actions. Including as the reportee requesting a warning. Ryan disreguarded his request and sent me to a 10 minute jail. I strongly believe Ryan shall be held accounted for his actions and being distructive and not representing our community in a professional, yet manner. Staff members are to agree to obide by the rules and enforce them at all times. I witnessed Moderator Ryan drop the ball on this. I believe he deservers either a punishment. Or a probationary period being watched.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.)

The following links show Ryan321 logs in the top right corner showing him MassRDMing players and clips of the sit. The second clip is just one of his friends to give everyone a taste of hour toxic WE all were. And the fact that I was singled out in the entire situation is not fair. So Lastly, if staff acts like this, no way in hell he should be there.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/z0HVLH9Tclyag/d1337xmEsziR?invite=cr-MSxYeTYsNjY3Mzg5MDUs 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/z0K09SfSiwJHW/d1337GKBDluZ?invite=cr-MSwxTXcsNjY3Mzg5MDUs

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/z0KG3gt3n7evT/d13376sRCMGs?invite=cr-MSxtRjksNjY3Mzg5MDUs

First. I was killing people who didnt mind me killing them.

Second. You got a sit called on you there for i need to take it.

Third. i was talking with a friend when i said "Crossfire my ass"

Fourth. I could of banned if i wanted to but i let the people who YOU killed after using the bomb 3 times with out adverting to tell me if they cared about the kill and most said No they dont care so i took away there kills But you still didnt advert for the bombs so i jailed you.

also should i bring up the fact that you were trying to blackmail me in that sit. Because black mailing a staff member isnt allowed.

1 minute ago, Ryan321 said:

Also i like it how in the clip it shows you trying to kill me LMAO

At no time a staff member shall horseplay. Its a agreement you made when becoming staff. You are toying around as a staff member. ITs childish. Your not just some random person. You are a administrative moderation member that is BREAKING the rules that your supposed to FOLLOW and ENFORCE. And yes. I admitted to my RDM. Don't know why you are arguing, and denying your own screw ups. You chose to do that. And you knew what can happen. You dont need approval to killing them. If you kill them without any valid reason via job wise. its RDM. Plain and simple. And I broke the rules as much as you. And to correct you, I exploded twice with the Jihad bomb.

just wanted to add to this as i am shown in the clips,

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/z0HVLH9Tclyag/d1337xmEsziR?invite=cr-MSxYeTYsNjY3Mzg5MDUs

in this clip that was in the original post BY Demertrius Demarcus III

he says "Well if i get a warn ill drop what i said"

this is referring to previous when Demertrius Demarcus III says to Ryan that if he is to be punished he would file a report on Ryan which is blackmailing and I'm pretty sure that's more serious than RDM

how do we know he isn't blackmailing other people to stop saying things about him I personally think the black mail is more serious than me Ryan and a few others messing around

if there was issues about Ryan rdming I'm sure others would complain about this yet the complaints where not about Ryan they where in fact about YOU (Demertrius Demarcus III)

2 minutes ago, H. Stern X-56 said:

At no time a staff member shall horseplay. Its a agreement you made when becoming staff. You are toying around as a staff member. ITs childish. Your not just some random person. You are a administrative moderation member that is BREAKING the rules that your supposed to FOLLOW and ENFORCE. And yes. I admitted to my RDM. Don't know why you are arguing, and denying your own screw ups. You chose to do that. And you knew what can happen. You dont need approval to killing them. If you kill them without any valid reason via job wise. its RDM. Plain and simple. And I broke the rules as much as you. And to correct you, I exploded twice with the Jihad bomb.

You also tried to go for moderator and where constantly breaking rules.

3 minutes ago, TheRealPingTongWong said:

just wanted to add to this as i am shown in the clips,

in this clip that was in the original post BY Demertrius Demarcus III

he says "Well if i get a warn ill drop what i said"

this is referring to previous when Demertrius Demarcus III says to Ryan that if he is to be punished he would file a report on Ryan which is blackmailing and I'm pretty sure that's more serious than RDM

how do we know he isn't blackmailing other people to stop saying things about him I personally think the black mail is more serious than me Ryan and a few others messing around

if there was issues about Ryan rdming I'm sure others would complain about this yet the complaints where not about Ryan they where in fact about YOU (Demertrius Demarcus III)

Its not blackmail. ITs not fair to me that someone with power gets away with stuff. I am putting my foot down on crooked staff members

1 minute ago, H. Stern X-56 said:

Its not blackmail. ITs not fair to me that someone with power gets away with stuff. I am putting my foot down on crooked staff members

you are wasting peoples time with this, 

what you don't understand is no one made a sit on Ryan meaning no one was bothered 

a sit was made on you meaning people where bothered about you doing what you done

1 minute ago, TheRealPingTongWong said:

in this case why are you stating what he can and cant do as an admin?

that is not your place and personally if your going to cry about these types of thing (people having fun) neither is the server

Bro, no need to dick ride for him. Hes a grown man that can fight his battles. He chose to do this, and I chose my actions. I got punished. I feel like he needs to be punished the way he acted. End of story :/

6 minutes ago, H. Stern X-56 said:

Just because I’m staff doesn’t mean I can’t mess around with friends. I would understand if I hurt someone else’s rp during me killing my friends but I didn’t I only killed my friends which is allowed if they don’t mind me killing them

4 minutes ago, H. Stern X-56 said:

Job was Supplier at the time of the kills. 

wtf does that do ? you were not the victim anyway, these people would have reported him by making a sit or staff report if they wanted him punished, and you tried to kill him at the end of the 1st clip lmaooo

even me as staff RDM people (only friends tho) and i dont think i ever got punished for thyat

Just now, H. Stern X-56 said:

Bro, no need to dick ride for him. Hes a grown man that can fight his battles. He chose to do this, and I chose my actions. I got punished. I feel like he needs to be punished the way he acted. End of story :/

Why should I get punished when I didn’t do anything wrong. I killed friends not randoms 

Just now, Ryan321 said:

Just because I’m staff doesn’t mean I can’t mess around with friends. I would understand if I hurt someone else’s rp during me killing my friends but I didn’t I only killed my friends which is allowed if they don’t mind me killing them

If you want to mess around, then you should not be staff. Because People are fighting for a position that you are in to enforce rules at all times. And your in a position that requires 100% rule following. Because people look up to you

dick ride him? inappropriate for a forum post don't you think? and Ryan is the childish one?

he's*

If you want to mess around, then you should not be staff. Because People are fighting for a position that you are in to enforce rules at all times. And your in a position that requires 100% rule following. Because people look up to you

cringe. if they dont care, still rdm BUT if the player made a sit, you wont get punished and wtf you mean "people are fighting for a position" like bro just make a good app maybe

• Trosa locked this topic

Archived