A:16

Your Timezone:

A:Est

Time Played:

A:212 hours 

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:No

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:I would like to be staff because I have been playing the server for a while I would say, and I enjoy playing the sever when I get to. I try not to break the rules the best I can. I love talking and having fun role playing with everyone on the server. I think I would be a good part of the team because I am pretty active and I enjoy helping people when they have questions about different things weather its on or off the server. I look at the rules pretty often so I know  lots of the rules, and I am of course fine with looking at them and learning more of them whenever I need to find them or to just have them in mind so I can help myself and others when they need it. Even tho I'm not  staff yet I like to help people out in the server when they have questions about anything. I am willing to train as much as I need to so I can learn as best as I can to help others as much as I can. I am also very respectful and have lots of patients with others. I have seen how much the staff helps and respect every one and like to do the same to them and others to help in the discord and the server. I have talked to lots of the staff I always join vc when they are in public vc and i am mostly active on the discord but getting more and more active on the forums aswell i hope i can get my position in staff and be a staff member of exhibition. Thank you for your time. 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 5 out of 7 days in the week

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes and I am ok with it 

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A:Yes I am

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:User but I am trying to get a rank to support the server even more

+support 

-hours are meh but i think is very active i have seen him alot on the server he makes basically most of my sits lmao

-Good app but can be better but still is a +support

-Discord activity

-Knows the rules

-Chill guy

Overall +support

Goodluck hope to see you as staff

• Trosa locked this topic

Archived