• No

Your Username:

A: DefauIt

Your SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:449933025):

A:  STEAM_0:0:437936449

Your Discord Name and #:

A: shotty menace#8345

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM YES, IVE BEEN PERMED A FEW TIMES, CURRENTLY BANNED FOR 6 MONTHS MATTER A FACT, BUT PLAN ON BEING STAFF WHEN I RETURN

Your Age:

A: 17

Your Timezone:

A: CST

Time Played:

A: 1500+ 

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Was a mod back in the day got removed for minging just the usual 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: 

Honestly you should ask why should I not be accepted because I believe I am the most capable of all people to become a member of the "excellent"  staff team, I may be banned but I definitely will be reformed when I return. 6 months sheesh a milestone am I right, hardy har har?  I really love hanging around all the weird fucking nerds on the server  its pretty cool to suck off some "big" admin dick in my free time. Hey guys don't forget I'm also qualified because I am guaranteed to go on a power trip like every other staff does. Also I am more than qualified due to my overly sized complication causing penis, come on guys don't give me a ticket for public nudity I like to let it hang my zipper cuts it too much. Anyways when I become staff I expect the uttermost respect from Miskie and the rest of the staff team as I will become your god and sav- * pauses to rip bong * -ior. Alright you better accept me fuckers this is a lot of drug induced rambling here support me or my signature will happen to yo motha. #FREEDEFAULT

How often can you be on the server?:

A: everyday ( I DONT TOUCH GRASS HEY HEY YALL VAMPED UP CLOSED CURTAINS IN THIS BITCH )

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: yeah but i dont like them

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: fuck rp man that shits for weird people of fucking course NITRP am i right ahahaha

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: yes i have no life no friends no job im big orphan ok?

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhib @Miskie I PAY UR TAXES DADDY

Archived