Mr.Autist staff report

TomKay

When reporting a staff member, please provide a sufficient amount of evidence to your claims. Staff reports with no evidence will be closed until evidence of the claims have been provided. Thank you.

Copy, fill out & paste the format below.

Your in-game name:

TomKay

Staff members name:

Mr.Autist 

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

idk

Explain what happened:

I was placing jack o lantern around the map in pairs in either side of the roads as a hobo

Mr.Autist decided that im not "the kind of guy" to ever do it and that im prop minging and baiting people with it as if they're normal pumpking (which is why placed TWO of them at a time facing each other so u could see a face from every angle),

he then asked to remove them, to which i replayed willingly and told him over 6 times that i'll remove the ones he seems to think are baiting only to him responding - "theyre all bait" even though i had around 40 of them around, majority of them had the back side facing the wall with only the face showing to the front, he refused over and over to even look at them and simply went be his friend's Retro's word

he then kicked me and jailed me for 20minutes for "baiting offense"

Im legit lost for words as to how this decor is baiting when its not a prop that spawns as part of the event and quite clearly has a carved face and lights that can be seen from every angle

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.)

These are the EXACT ones he called "bait"

https://imgur.com/a/Wc7J7ov

image.thumb.png.dab744cf258feb6dbb53c4161034b0c0.png

Miskie has made an effort as to stop minging with this prop. 

Following up with that,

"If a rule is not specified staff may decide what is and what isn't allowed to an extent"

I do not think that saying to remove a mingy prop miskie has been trying to stop exceeds those limits.

-support overall

1 minute ago, LlamaJuice42 said:

image.thumb.png.dab744cf258feb6dbb53c4161034b0c0.png

Miskie has made an effort as to stop minging with this prop. 

Following up with that,

"If a rule is not specified staff may decide what is and what isn't allowed to an extent"

I do not think that saying to remove a mingy prop miskie has been trying to stop exceeds those limits.

-support overall

its literally not the pumpkin prop, its a jack o lantern, they're different props and jack o lantern isnt part of the props that spawn in the event??????

• I do not listen to Retro, but i did listen to all the other staff members.
  • Did not bother to look cuz i already where in the situation looking at it when you where in the sitroom.
  • I told you that Miskie has made and effort trying to get the pumpkin props removed, during this event.
  • Gave you over 10 min to remove the props, but you simply refused to do so

2 minutes ago, Mr. Autist said:
  • I do not listen to Retro, but i did listen to all the other staff members.
  • Did not bother to look cuz i already where in the situation looking at it when you where in the sitroom.
  • I told you that Miskie has made and effort trying to get the pumpkin props removed, during this event.
  • Gave you over 10 min to remove the props, but you simply refused to do so

THEY WERENT PUMPKINS, THEY WERE JACK O LANTERNS

2 minutes ago, Dick McFrenchfry said:

alot of the pumpkins were placed where real pumpkins had been, you knew what you were doing man cmon

I will happily have them show my spawn logs to show I DID NOT PLACE ANY OTHER PROP THAT ISNT A JACK O LANTERN

17 minutes ago, Perk said:

bro he literally warned you to get rid of the props or you would be kicked and you denied to remove them after 10 minutes of him asking.

" he then asked to remove them, to which i replayed willingly and told him over 6 times that i'll remove the ones he seems to think are baiting only to him responding - "theyre all bait" "

and also image.png.655b7c991b3dc25c62db70aa9106db8a.png

how u gonna justify him telling me to remove them WHEN HE ADMITTED TO NEVER EVEN BOTHERING TO CHECK THEM

Archived