This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: blackjesus 

Your SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:449933025):

A: STEAM_0:1:526557764

Your Discord Name and #:

A: coldnipple9808#4579

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: yes when i first joined i didnt read the rules and was banned for small stuff but i now have to rules memorized

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: UTC

Time Played:

A: 372 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: none

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: :I can make sure that people get the justice they deserve from sits by checking logs and what not. Ill be on most of the week and day depending on if I have school work (I'm in year 8 So Coursework). Me and some of the staff have already met and get on really well with each other as they have done what they should and warned either me/ the other person. As well as this it would be a fun and somewhat me being able to keep calm in situations that may be hard to handle which could help me on later in life such as keeping calm when a deadline is near or finishing work to the best of my capability. Also my friends play on here two which means that ill be on most of the time (If I'm mod anyways) but ill be on due to my friends being on as the server is chill and has no p2w features like buying an rpg that blows an entire base up (That's dumb and I'm glad this server doesn't have that) which is awesome! :) As well as this It wont be a problem for me to hop on during the day if more staff is needed or just in case there are no staff on (Won't be able to hop on from 8am to around 4pm due to school although it may differ from day to day due to revision before and/ after school :/ This could aswell as helping me later on in life could also help me getting staff on other servers if I chose to go for staff on another server :)

How often can you be on the server?:

A: everyday!

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: ofc!

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes!

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: exhibitionist

Archived