Laq Law is unfair with his power and spooky autist is supporting it.

Mushroombat

Your in-game name: Stoner Rob(Mushroombat on steam)

Staff members name: Laq Law(and also Spooky Autist)

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/): I dont know where to get that since it was early in the morning when this happened 

Explain what happened: I will just post what i said in discord since i don't know what to say other than that

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.)

I numbered the photos in order.

1.JPG

2.png

3.png

4.jpg

5.png

From what I gathered I think improvements can be made cause we were iron fisted on a subjective rule and then kicked without proper warning he just said ima kick you if you don't tear this down which he did then was kicked anyway and other players just kinda took our status then abandoned the boarder  5 minutes later. While all this is happening they were heckling us. there's giving someone a hard time then there's mob mentality assery that the admin or mod was encouraging. idk i feel like admins or mods shoult be talkin trash over a subjective rule anyway.

you havent explained anything.

this staff report feels half done bc there is no contexty or anything.

due to a lack of context im not making an opinion against laq law because nothing really points to him being out of line

-support overall

If you build at the border that is considered a base and you must follow all the basing rules, but what I'm seeing here is that you claimed to remove the base but he still kicked you? Do you have any evidence backing that up cause the screenshots don't really prove anything regarding that.

Take notice as to exactly ZERO of the players I was physgunning made a staff report on me. 

(Not that important) Take notice as well to the timeframe in picture #2, at the time the picture was taken it was about 7 minutes from restart.

(A little more important) They built a base at the border about 30 minutes before server restart. It was called to my attention by sit that a fail base was at the border. Autist and I both argued with the user & referred to the rules stated below multiple times

7. Jump/Crouch bases are NOT allowed. (Under Building Rules)

5. The Border must have a way for foot traffic to easily pass through. (Under Basing Border rules)

6. BP may not charge people to cross, this includes using keypads that charge money. (Under Basing Border rules) THIS WAS FIXED AT THE TIME.

stonerrobL.thumb.jpg.30760f43b6cd617f4de778e1376ec76e.jpg

Screenshot of said failed base. Just before the photo was taken, Stoner Rob updated keypads no longer charging $100k to pass. 

Staff report lacks evidence. Argued for longer than needed. Warned before kicked. Physgunning other players has nothing to do with this situation. The user (Stoner Rob - STEAM_0:0:19378813) and his friend argued that the border was not a base and clearly still think so in the report as stated above. 

image.png.b5bb8f14bc6459a05d4f331ee4a0f726.png

Some more rules to clarify that the border is a base. Take a look at rule one under Border Patrol under Government Official Guidelines. The rule states as follows: 

1. Border Patrol should always stay at the border and may only base at the border. 

THIS RULE CLEARLY STATES THAT THE BORDER PATROL MAY ONLY BASE AT THE BORDER. 

BASE BASE BASE BASE. Keyword: base. It's a base. 

Also what is this "threatening to record/screenshot"? Player also states that they have been doing this the whole time they've played as BP? Failbasing every time. Picture of me kicking him means nothing. The pictures of discord messages mean nothing. There is very solid evidence of NO EVIDENCE. 

I rest my case.

OVERALL? L STAFF REPORT. !forcemotd STEAM_0:0:19378813.

1 hour ago, Laq Law said:

Take notice as to exactly ZERO of the players I was physgunning made a staff report on me. 

(Not that important) Take notice as well to the timeframe in picture #2, at the time the picture was taken it was about 7 minutes from restart.

(A little more important) They built a base at the border about 30 minutes before server restart. It was called to my attention by sit that a fail base was at the border. Autist and I both argued with the user & referred to the rules stated below multiple times

5. The Border must have a way for foot traffic to easily pass through. (Under Basing Border rules)

6. BP may not charge people to cross, this includes using keypads that charge money. (Under Basing Border rules) THIS WAS FIXED AT THE TIME.

Screenshot of said failed base. Just before the photo was taken, Stoner Rob updated keypads no longer charging $100k to pass. 

Staff report lacks evidence. Argued for longer than needed. Warned before kicked. Physgunning other players has nothing to do with this situation. The user (Stoner Rob - STEAM_0:0:19378813) and his friend argued that the border was not a base and clearly still think so in the report as stated above. 

Some more rules to clarify that the border is a base. Take a look at rule one under Border Patrol under Government Official Guidelines. The rule states as follows: 

1. Border Patrol should always stay at the border and may only base at the border. 

Also what is this "threatening to record/screenshot"? Player also states that they have been doing this the whole time they've played as BP? Failbasing every time. Picture of me kicking him means nothing. The pictures of discord messages mean nothing. There is very solid evidence of NO EVIDENCE. 

I rest my case.

“Not reading all that im happy 4u or sorry that happened” - A smart man

2 hours ago, Laq Law said:

I rest my case.

• It is obvious to me that you are no willing to read and understand the rules.
  • Laq Law did kick you for not complying with his orders (removing the crouch border) and you just keept arguing for why you should be able to keep it.

9 hours ago, joshboat30 said:

From what I gathered I think improvements can be made cause we were iron fisted on a subjective rule and then kicked without proper warning he just said ima kick you if you don't tear this down which he did then was kicked anyway and other players just kinda took our status then abandoned the boarder  5 minutes later. While all this is happening they were heckling us. there's giving someone a hard time then there's mob mentality assery that the admin or mod was encouraging. idk i feel like admins or mods shoult be talkin trash over a subjective rule anyway.

Ngl nobody reading all that 

Archived