Suity

Should Suity Be an Admin  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Suity Be an Admin

This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

Suity

Your SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:449933025):

1.                                                                                                                                        STEAM_0:0:532532754

Your Discord Name and #:

Thompson#7604

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

Yes I have. When I was new i was banned for two days and very rarely been jailed for doing something I wasn't aware of.

Your Age:

Your Timezone:

Eastern Standard

Time Played:

177 hours

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):   I know the MBRP community pretty well.

I have experience with the rules of the server and have played for a while. I wanna help the staff and the people who get RDM daily. I have a solid reputation on the Server and try my hardest to keep it that way. I wanna help Exhibition RP to my full ability and be online as much as I can. I understand the requirement's needed to be part of the staff and I'm willing to do so. I want to keep order within the server more than there already is thanks to our staff. I pay attention to Dev showcases, participate in events and watch what were once players grow into Admins that do the right thing. Weather I become Admin or not I still plan to play the server and have a great time.

How often can you be on the server?:

Almost every day

Are you familiar with the rules?:

Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

I am aware

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

Yes 

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

User

+Support Reasons

• Absolutely nothing

-Support Reasons

• Horrible looking app
  • Inactive on forums/discord
  • NEVER seen you online 
  • Seems a little toxic (refer to Believe The Hype's response)
  • Meh paragraph 
  • Doesn't know how to spell 
    18 hours ago, Suity said:

Weather I become Admin or not I still plan to play the server and have a great time.

• First post on forums is application. L.

Overall -Support. Grow reputation, get more active, maybe more mature. 

Archived