"Cgilb569s" staff application

its cgilb569

do you think cgilb569 would be a good fit for staff?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. should cgilb569 be staff?

• yes
    • no (please explain why, for future reference)

This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username: cgilb569

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:459375048

Your Discord Name and #: shocked#0648

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?: 

Yes, twice, the first punishment that I have is missing a cooldown timer by 1 - 2 mins, and the second punishment was a warning for prop minge for me pasting a bought base and it having another part of a base in it.

Your Age: 15

Your Timezone: cst

Time Played:  386:58:53

Staffing Experience (Optional):  yes i was previous staff on drp for a short time period and had one staff report for jailing a man for 3 frp when it was 2 frp due to some miscommunication and the main part in that and the part that I hope to improve on was the response i gave in the staff report. And paying more attention to the minor details. Another thing that I learned with this is to respect the server more and to work more with the staff around me instead of running from a problem. One of the positive things that came along with this was that I was open to constantly helping whenever people needed it one example was in the development area where I helped out thrill ( the old manager) make a little photo album for drp. Another positive thing was that I got along with a lot of the old staff like Shane, missing, famq, Abigale, Ella, and a few others.

Should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph): 

I think that I should be accepted because I have a lot of dedication to the community, having been playing as far back as January 22nd, 2020, which shows that I know the rules along with the very minimal punishments. My second reason that I should be accepted to the staff team is that I have some minimal staff experience with mainly the basic commands and formats like !jail (steamid) 5/10/15 minutes (reason), !ban (steamid) 16 hours RDM x4 (Make a ban extension if need be),!mute (steamid) 5, !gag (steamid) 5, etc. Also, from my experience as a staff member, I know what I'm supposed to behave like and that you have to look at both sides from a neutral point of view. My third reason is that admins frequently go afk for a few hours, leaving the server, and later at night there may not be anyone on at all, which often leads to exploiters; for example, at around 3pm on 10/30, there were afk staff, and there were a total of 3 mrdmers, 2 propblockers, and a solid 3 no-advert and no-cooldown kidnappers. My fourth reason is that with about 1400+ hours in the community, it shows that I really care about the community and look to only improve both it and myself. My final reason is that I am friends with most people as I'm always trying to help in any way I can, and I, unlike many others, can behave myself, which causes most people to be chill with me

How often can you be on the server?:

normally around 3-5 hours minimum on week days and on weekends it's about 6-9 hours minimum 

Are you familiar with the rules?:

yes ofc

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server? 

Yes I'm aware that I will lose a Large amount of RP time as there's a lot of rdmers lol.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying) : 

Yes, and I plan on working a lot more on these mainly as it is a major weak point.

image.png.965ba911e7aea12a8d45407df1ea0a7b.png

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User): 

Exhibitionist

+ Support

Excellent experience 

really chill dude

Good reason to be an Admin

Know by many on MXBRP

Weekly hours are decent

- Support

Not too active on Forums

15yo (Shouldn't really be an issue at all)

Over all

+ Support 

+Support Reasons

• Decent hours
  • Little more active in game
  • Knows how to use simple admin commands

-Support Reasons

• Previous staff report
  • Left DRP because it was dying
  • Went super active on forums to get posts up
  • Mentions being close with old staff that no one knows
  • 1400 hours within the community doesn't mean you care about the community. Hours can be gained easily. 1000 of your hours are on DRP as well. This is MBRP. With so many hours and "caring about the community" you think you would've already been active on discord/forums instead of post farming to apply the first time.
  • Mid paragraph
  • Is it 3 hours minimum or 5 hours minimum during the week? 
  • Is it 6 hours minimum or 9 hours minimum on weekends?
  • Mentioning other staff in staff experience means nothing
  • Making a photo album with Thrill is not staff experience (sounds sus as well)
  • What kind of name is that
  • Reapplied EXACTLY 5 days after being denied, how much have you actually worked on yourself?
  • Seems like you want to be staff for the role instead of the community
  • Are you slandering staff for going AFK or leaving the server? Sometimes a staff member could be taking a break or wants to stay on to easily rejoin and start taking sits
  • Lots of useless/irrelevant information on application

OVERALL -SUPPORT. gl.

+Support

• Nice man
  • Ex staff

-Support

• Reapplied right after he could
  • Resigned from DRP because it was dying, shows your dedication
  • Previous accepted staff reports
  • Discord activity?
  • We do not care that you already know basic stuff. If you get accepted, you will be trained anyway, why would we care about it ?

-Support overall.

Archived