Puggsss

Your Username:

A: Puggsss

Your SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:449933025):

A: STEAM_0:0:534845501

Your Discord Name and #:

A: 👑 King Pug 👑#5958

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: yes, Can't remembers why but I assume I was in a base and the owner left and I was trying to protect my printers and I guess I'd thought that the owner ship would be given to me but it wasn't and I RDMED 2 people

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: NAE

Time Played:

A: 366

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: some Discord servers

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I think I should join staff because I am very active on the server, I love the community and the other admins (big monkey the best) are always very helpful and I wish to be just like some of them they are always helping me and I would love to also help people the way that they help them also I've done a lot on the server so knowing that their something else I can do to also help newer players on the server that would be just great and when i started out the admins were very kind to me so like them I want to help people to just like they helped me.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: weekdays 3pm-11pm weekends 6am-12pm or longer

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes I'm not very active on discord Right now but if I get staff I will be on their all the time

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist

+ Support
Chill guy in game
Active in-game for every time i've been on in the past.

-/+ Support
Age concern for maturity

- Support
No Poll (Follow TOS)
Paragraph is generic, needs to really show WHY you should be accepted. Why meaning what makes you different.

Overall -/+ Support.
I think if you get denied, try better next time in a week or longer if you decide to better your reputation.
You're chill, never had issues with you so for your personality i think you can fit the staff team but it matters if you can handle situations properly.

Archived