A: 20 

Your Timezone:

A: EST 

Time Played:

A: 727 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: none

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: Some of the reasons I think I would be good for staff are as follows. I am on everyday and when I am I enjoy helping others on the server as well such as having a conversation with them so that they can hopefully have a better experience on the server. I'm always in the chat either coin flipping or helping people with their small questions either in vc or the chat . I have also started either talking to people who break rules regarding me so that staff isn't bothered with small problems or have a sit to talk to them and let them off with a warn as it makes for a better experience for everyone so they can pay attention to the rule they broke and not the 5 minute jail they receive for something they don't understand. I feel that joining the staff team Comes with a lot of responsibility and a lot of invested time that I wouldn't mind at all putting in. I have talked to or communicated with most if not all concurrent players on the server and have built what I think is a pretty decent reputation for myself in our community. I also enjoy communicating to staff members and getting insight on the rules and how certain situations would work out. I'm also on a lot of the time as stated above and I wouldn't mind taking sits from early in the morning to late at night if need be which is when most people are asleep and a lot of the rule breaking is done. Which with the knowledge I have gained from talking to staff I would be able to be unbias in my decisions and be able to adapt to any of the rule changes or situation a new player may be stumped with . As I close out this paragraph I would love if I had a chance to prove that I will go above and beyond for this server and spend most of my time working up that number of sits taken. I hope you guys will feel i am a good fit for staff as much as I do, also mbrp staff is very epic.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I can be on everyday all day on weekends.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist 

paragraph is ok
you made an effort as to try and improve things between me and you, however after that conversation I feel like I haven't interacted with you much at all.  therefore my opinion has not changed much since your last application
application is coming directly after your friends
you do not speak of activity on weekdays. are you only going to staff on weekends?

-support overall. gl

+Support

+Team Player, Good Co-Leader Of FO

+ Level-headed/Handles Stressful/Annoying Situations With Ease

+Plays by the rules

-Support

-Your voice inherently sounds a bit sarcastic (I know you're not being sarcastic) which is why I think you can sometimes come across as insincere to people who don't know you.

Gl buddy ^-^

+Support Reasons

• Decent hours

-Support Reasons

• First off, I would like us to take notice to this previous paragraph below. This is Astolfo's PREVIOUS paragraph. 
  • -Support for badly edited copy/paste paragraph. 

Nonhighlighted areas have been replaced. Highlighted YELLOW are parts that have just been slightly edited. Highlighted RED is all copy and pasted.

THIS IS THE OLD PARAGRAPH. Compare to paragraph stated above in current application.

"When Im on which is a good amount of the day everyday I enjoy helping others on the server as well and giving people money or having a conversation with them so that they can hopefully have a better experience on the server. I'm always in the chat either coin flipping or helping people with their small questions. I have also started either talking to people who break rules regarding me so that staff isnt bothered with small problems or have a sit to talk to them and let them off with a warn as it makes for a better experience for everyone so they can pay attention to the rule they broke and not the 5 minute jail they receive for something they don't understand. I feel that joining the staff team Comes with a lot of responsibility and a lot of invested time that I wouldn't mind at all putting in. I have talked to or communicated with most if not all concurrent players on the server and have built what i think is a pretty decent reputation for myself in our community. I also enjoy communicating to staff members and getting solid grip on the rules and how certain situation would work out. I'm also on a lot and I wouldn't mind taking sits from early in the morning to late at night if need be which is when most people are asleep and a lot of the rule breaking is done. Which with the knowledge I had then I have applied to now to be able to adapt to any of the rule changes or situation a new player may be stumped with . As I close out this paragraph I would love if I had a chance to prove that I will go above and beyond for this server and spend most of my time working up that number of sits taken. I hope you guys will feel i am a good fit for staff as much as i do, also mbrp staff is very epic."

• Seen you in game but never seen help a player
  • Plan on staffing only on weekends? Not how it works.
  • Co-leader of Furry gang. Huge L. 
  • No idea how to pronounce your name. 
  • L forums name.
  • Previously denied.

OVERALL -SUPPORT. I did not like how you copy/pasted from previous staff app. Gl.

I don't like furry people either.

22 minutes ago, Laq Law said:

+Support Reasons

• Decent hours

-Support Reasons

• First off, I would like us to take notice to this previous paragraph below. This is Astolfo's PREVIOUS paragraph. 
  • -Support for badly edited copy/paste paragraph. 

Nonhighlighted areas have been replaced. Highlighted YELLOW are parts that have just been slightly edited. Highlighted RED is all copy and pasted.

THIS IS THE OLD PARAGRAPH. Compare to paragraph stated above in current application.

"When Im on which is a good amount of the day everyday I enjoy helping others on the server as well and giving people money or having a conversation with them so that they can hopefully have a better experience on the server. I'm always in the chat either coin flipping or helping people with their small questions. I have also started either talking to people who break rules regarding me so that staff isnt bothered with small problems or have a sit to talk to them and let them off with a warn as it makes for a better experience for everyone so they can pay attention to the rule they broke and not the 5 minute jail they receive for something they don't understand. I feel that joining the staff team Comes with a lot of responsibility and a lot of invested time that I wouldn't mind at all putting in. I have talked to or communicated with most if not all concurrent players on the server and have built what i think is a pretty decent reputation for myself in our community. I also enjoy communicating to staff members and getting solid grip on the rules and how certain situation would work out. I'm also on a lot and I wouldn't mind taking sits from early in the morning to late at night if need be which is when most people are asleep and a lot of the rule breaking is done. Which with the knowledge I had then I have applied to now to be able to adapt to any of the rule changes or situation a new player may be stumped with . As I close out this paragraph I would love if I had a chance to prove that I will go above and beyond for this server and spend most of my time working up that number of sits taken. I hope you guys will feel i am a good fit for staff as much as i do, also mbrp staff is very epic."

• Seen you in game but never seen help a player
  • Plan on staffing only on weekends? Not how it works.
  • Co-leader of Furry gang. Huge L. 
  • No idea how to pronounce your name. 
  • L forums name.
  • Previously denied.

OVERALL -SUPPORT. I did not like how you copy/pasted from previous staff app. Gl.

I don't like furry people either.

I'm not reading that but okay

Archived