This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A:Suity

Your SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:449933025):

A:STEAM_0:0:532532754

Your Discord Name and #:

A:Thompson#7604

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:Yes, I have been banned once for Rdmx3 but in my defense it was during my early hours of the game and I am much more aware of the rules

Your Age:

A:14

Your Timezone:

A:EST

Time Played:

A:293 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:None

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:

I think that I should become a staff member because of my consistent rate of being on the server and overall good attitude and sportsmanship on the server. I do assist other players on the server on what not to do and different activities they can indulge in and have an overall enjoyable time in MBRP. I do not jail or ban people but instead warn them because they don’t understand the rules unless they intend on doing it over and over again with intention. I do use voice chat a lot and communicate clearly with players and other admins, I use the forums and discord a decent amount and look at denied applications to know what to do and not what to do. I like to mainly participate in the events at 8:00pm daily and talk about rule updates and map updates in the forums. I do believe that I have a decent rep on the server although few people might say that I kidnapped them or being biased. I understand why maturity might be an issue and I totally understand that but I promise that I will do my very best to be as mature as possible and take the task at hand as professional as needed. Being an admin takes a lot of responsibility and time but I do mind taking sits as I am on everyday for hours and have done mostly everything there is to do on the server and I'm on especially on the weekend because I know that's when the server pops off. Finally I would like to talk about the rules because as of now I have sat down and wrote down bullet points of key rules and taken note of sub par rules which are also very important. I would like to thank the admins and thank you for your consideration. 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Everyday but Wednesdays 

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes 

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:Yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A:Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:User

did you just delete a staff app?
image.png.d6d6665fb769290bf9891823aefe7fa0.png
you are not supposed to do that
you should have EDITED it not deleted
-support overall. you need to pay attention to TOS and the rules that apply with such

image.png

3 minutes ago, LlamaJuice42 said:

-support overall. you need to pay attention to TOS and the rules that apply with such

image.png

understood

On 11/8/2022 at 4:51 AM, LlamaJuice42 said:

image.png

NOPE 

Archived