Cgilb569s staff application

its cgilb569

do you think cgilb569 would be a good fit for staff?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. should cgilb569 be staff?

• yes
    • no (please explain why, for future reference)

This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username: cgilb569

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:459375048

Your Discord Name and #: shocked#0648

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?: 

Yes, the recents ( as of last 6 months) are frp x 2 One was countering with crack and missing a timer by less than 30 seconds..The second and last recent was a warning for prop mine where i didnt know a base dupe had part of another base in it.

Your Age: 15

Your Timezone: CST

Time Played:  506:29:52

Staffing Experience (Optional): I have staffing experience on Exhibition DRP where in my time I got along great with all the staff. Though during my time on drp I had a Singular staff report where I failed in two ways. I failed in the jailing when I jailed him for 3x instead of 2x, and the second part I failed on was my part in replying and trying to get my side of the story across. The way I failed in this part was giving a basic almost incomprehensible paragraph that didn't get what I needed across. Ways that I could improve on this is to go slower and make sure that I get all the small details in and also make sure I count the right amount of frp.

Should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph): 

I think that I should be accepted because I have a lot of dedication to the community; having been playing as far back as January 22nd, 2020, shows that I care about the exhibition community as I Don't wanna give up the community in general.. The next reason that I think I should be staff is that I prefer to let those who break small rules personally against me or that involve me off with mainly a verbal so that they have a higher chance of staying on the server so that the server benefits from population as well as the person benefiting from experience. My next point is that i'm always trying to help out the admins where I can, this includes finding bugs, dealing with small problems that waste the time of the admins, and overall trying to make the areas i'm in calmer which in turn makes the server run just a bit smoother. My next point is that I enjoy helping people; helping people for me includes teaching, giving explanations, and some more minor things like little tutorials. My next point that I would like to bring up is that I am friendly with almost everybody on the server except one or two, showing that I get along well with most people and know how to behave appropriately. Finally, the low number of warnings ( about 1 every 125 hours) shows that I know the rules well. My last and final reason is that I'm always trying to improve, whether that be relationships with people or just bettering myself and those around me. Overall, l think that I should be staff because I'm dedicated to the Exhibition community, I enjoy and seek to help people, I have very few punishments, and i'm always trying to improve.

How often can you be on the server?:

normally around 4 hours minimum per week day and on weekends it's about 6 hours per day minimum * (have gotten over 180 hrs this last 2 weeks week)

Are you familiar with the rules?:

yup!

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server? 

Yes I'm aware that I will lose a Large amount of RP time.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying) : 

Yes, and I plan on working a lot more on this because without it I can't improve as a staff member and can't do my duties if I make it to staff.

P5bB5jz0W4ltrVeEv0lx0ttMGFfjvBKoZAHa4EhMKWmdQbGu8gftY4QW76FrWsdzje-UbRwWS7qs5JKBi-XbMmDRIst_M1Z41EfMMXBD79RFLLht8aOm00YzUFTHrqqGUlYDCErqboO9oKFzb3F3mjTRjXAhZFuhpa4R-vRJNtVKXSgb0dUcv9Xv2FuDDw

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User): 

Exhibitionist

i jailed you yesterday for FRPx2. rules you dont seem to know about (or care for). 

and for your "missing a timer by less than 30 seconds" you missed it by a minute. which is a larger portion of the entirety of the cooldown. dont try and make yourself look better for the sake of a staff app.

those "small rules" you mention in your paragraph are the same ones you break.

you left DRP due to it dying. this does not show dedication to the server. if MBRP were to need help how do we know you will stay to help?

has accidentally posted an application in DRP (cant navigate forums?)

most of your posts are replying on a singular topic to every single message. doesnt really exemplify activity. you just posted alot.

meh paragraph 

i see you AFK alot. im sure a majority of those hours are AFK.

-support overall.

-support

-not a very detailed paragraph. for example, " overall trying to make the areas i'm in calmer which in turn makes the server run just a bit smoother." what do you mean by calmer? and in what areas? be more specific.

-a lot of your posts on the forums are replies, spend more time and effort on forums posts besides just commenting 

-went inactive on DRP after it dying, clearly does not show  "a lot of dedication to the community"

overall -support. 

gl

+Support

- Hours

- forums

-Support

DRP Staff

Breaks Rules For 500+ Hours

9 hours ago, LlamaJuice42 said:

i jailed you yesterday for FRPx2. rules you dont seem to know about (or care for). 

and for your "missing a timer by less than 30 seconds" you missed it by a minute. which is a larger portion of the entirety of the cooldown. dont try and make yourself look better for the sake of a staff app.

those "small rules" you mention in your paragraph are the same ones you break.

you left DRP due to it dying. this does not show dedication to the server. if MBRP were to need help how do we know you will stay to help?

has accidentally posted an application in DRP (cant navigate forums?)

most of your posts are replying on a singular topic to every single message. doesnt really exemplify activity. you just posted alot.

meh paragraph 

i see you AFK alot. im sure a majority of those hours are AFK.

-support overall.

1 hour ago, xd lol said:

i mean no offense but what do u seriously expect lmfao? its a server that barely gets any players so its really not suprising that he left for mbrp i wouldnt blame him

again it doesn’t show dedication to staffing

Archived