Fatfish propblocking

ThaT

Your in-game name: ThaT

Users IGN: Fatfish

Users SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:33285857

Explain what happened: I setup my whitehouse base and he put fake doors blocking the front charging people money to enter. These doors are not mine! He wanted to profit off my build breaking the rules. This guy is a VIP on the server and should receive some sort of punishment. He willingly knows he is breaking the rules and refused to remove the props. 

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc.)

PLEASE SEE BOB's COMMENT BELOW FOR MORE STUFF HE DID WRONG! 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

User has propblocked, placed racist signs down, and continually harassed not only my party but the majority of players who were actively trying to roleplay.

I attempted to get this resolved in game with Llama but they were unavailable during said time. Included in this is proof of their hate speech, propping, and general trolling. Evidence was collected by various party members so forgive the various formats.

Evidence:

The above evidence was submitted to LlamaJuice42#1775, but shortly after they continued and it seemed to action was taken or they were busy.

---

redacted

---

Video of him inside the base, placing the props, then placing a turret inside the base abusing his VIP

• Llama locked this topic

Archived