A: 15

Your Timezone:

A: cst

Time Played:

A: 1156:21:28

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Erm just about zero

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: Since my first day on this fine server, I have not only used my skills to enhance the role play experience but invite others on my holy journey for the betterment of myself and others. I can remember a faint memory of a certain player named pugs. This "man" has now been proven guilty of many crimes including racism, neo-nazi affiliations, and pedophilia. This "man" was getting those who spoke out against him punished. Those poor souls deserved no such punishment in the eyes of the higher power. We were all powerless to fight against such an overweight white trash evil heroin. I created a post on this here forums exposing this vicious man and set my soul free along with the heart and soul of many others. This server means more to me than much in my life, my family, food, showering. These are are things that come second to RP'ing in this glorious server. I kenyatta lee frazier jr. try to enhance the experience of others through my praying den. These are only tools to spread the word, heart and soul of the gospel. We may only traverse the landscape as far as our savior Jesus Christ allows us. We are all only pawns in a far greater game, the game of life, the game of killing the rapists. My heart and soul are ready to delve deep into the problems and occurances on this server that have led some to make the ultimate sacrifice, suicide. You may ask what causes one to take such a drastic action. The answer is beyond not only my scope of language, but the scope of so many others. Amen, my soon to be staff brothers and sisters. WILL YOU LET ME RIDE INTO THE NIGHT WITH YOU!? WILL YOU ALLOW THE PRIVILEGE OF MOUNTING THE STALLION INTO THE NIGHT AND FREEING THOSE NEED FREEING!?  WILL YOU ENSLAVE THOSE WHO ONLY SEEK TO HURT THE RP EXPERIENCE!? A M E N, A M E N, A M E N! THE BLOOD OF MISKIE FLOWS THROUGH MY VEINS, I AM THE DESTINED SON OF MEXICAN BORDER ROLE PLAY! NO SOUL MAY ENSLAVE MY HEART OF FIRE AND MY FIRE OF HEART YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!! WE MUST CHOOSE WHO WE ARE AND WHO WE MAY BECOME MY DISCIPLES.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Like 4+ hrz a day

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: yea

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: exhibitionist 💪

+support

what a touching application.

mentions everything we stand for

discusses every detail and duty of a gmod admin

emotional application (i cried)

clearly dedicated

pretty much made an oath.

+support overall. is it possible to deny this application?

Archived