BiddySoods445's Staff Application

BiddySoods445

BiddySoods445's Staff Application  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should BiddySoods445 become staff?

• Yes please
    • No thanks

This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: BiddySoods445

Your SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:449933025):

A: STEAM_0:0:548630052

Your Discord Name and #:

A:  BiddySoods#8947

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: When I was new, I was warned for rdm and frp a few times and banned once for rdm. I was also banned for frpx4 because I wasn't familiar with building rules. Since then, I have read all of the rules twice and last time I got warned or jailed, it was a mistake. I have nothing on my record for more than the past month

Your Age:

A: 14 years old, 15 in early February

Your Time zone:

A: EST. (Eastern Standard Time)

Time Played:

A: 671 hours (about 125 hours afk mining)

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: N/A

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I want to be on the staff team for this server because I play very often and I feel that I would enjoy helping others on the server. I am also so dedicated to this server that if you take the time that I started playing (about June) and the amount of hours I have on the server (671), you can see that I have played about 3 hours and 45 minutes per day on this server alone. I know that some of that is afk and most of that time is split up into different sessions, but what I am saying is that a big part of my free time has been spent on this server. I have also decided to skip multiple gym days just to play this server. I mean come on I spent a whole $2 on a cameo just for the forums. On another note, I know that my 2 past bans look bad for me but when I was banned for rdm, I didn't know the rules about KOS areas in bases. My other ban was for frpx4 and that was when I didn't know about building rules and building signs. Since then, I have read up on the rules twice to make sure that I do not get any more bans, warnings or jails. Since then, I have only gotten 2 warnings and they were mistakes, not ignorance to the rules. I have proved that I know the rules by going over a month while being active without getting any warnings, bans or jails. I completely understand if it's a no because of my past bans but I feel as though I have done a good job proving that despite my past, I can learn and follow the rules for all of my play time on the server from now on. For anyone that says I meet age requirements but maturity might be an issue, not sure if it helps my case but I have a part time job right now and have had it since April and I am capable of acting mature and professional. For anyone wondering, I'm an assistant manager in training at Market Basket. Also, there are lots of times that I am on when no other admin is online, this includes right after school hours, and late Friday and Saturday nights. There are lots of instances where I type in the need staff channel of the Discord that you can look at if you don't believe me. Finally, I am almost on winter break right now and I have so much time to be active on the server and fulfill my role as an admin for the next few weeks and years to come. Thank you for your consideration, merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah (for Llama), Biddy.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: besides Tuesday, I'm free all weekdays after like 3:15. I'm free most weekends about 3pm-1am (about once a month I go away for the weekend)

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, I have read through them multiple times

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes, I enjoy talking on the forums and discord servers already. 

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist

-Support

Who the hell are yooou

14 and an assistant manager??

Skips da gym or shitty GMOD THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU

O M G NOT 2 BUCKS ON A VID OMFG NO WAY YOU SHOULD GET STAFF RIGHT NOW

Do not talk to Llama, Llama is mine not urs FUCK OFF

mid app

Past bans (Imagine being banned can't be me)

Overall -Support

STOP DA CAP YOU AINT NO ASSISTANT MANAGER

Archived