This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: zonek

Your SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:449933025):

A: STEAM_0:0:157269342

Your Discord Name and #:

A: zonek#7887

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I have received a few warnings/jails in the past. These warnings were a result of misunderstandings between individuals and not misunderstandings of the rules themselves. (i.e. fighting your friends) I have learned to be more careful on the server as to not cause any trouble. 

Your Age:

A: 16

Your Timezone:

A: CST

Time Played:

A: ~200 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have served as staff on two gmod servers in the past. First, I served as a senior mod on ObeyServers, a large darkrp server that later shut down due to the owner's decision. After the server was shut down, I later became Admin on ZylexNetworks, another large darkrp server. Both of these experiences have taught me not only how to functionally be staff and use ulx/admin commands but also how to engage with the community and help it to grow.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I first played on MBRP in 2018. This week marks the fourth year of my membership on the forums, and I've seen the community grow over time immensely. I will admit that I did take a long break from gmod in this timeframe, which is why my hours may seem low for being in the community for years. Seeing this growth has made me want to take a leading/moderating role in shaping our server into the best it can be. Our staff team now does a great job (most of the time), however, they cannot be on all day. My hours are very flexible and I'm on late at night when the number of staff online is the lowest. As a member of the staff team, I could help moderate not only during these late hours, ensuring the server is well, but also during the day. I have experience with moderating on gmod and in other games, which makes me qualified for the position. I genuinely enjoy participating in sits and helping others, so I would actually enjoy doing this as well. I understand the rules extensively and could apply them in sits to make sure players follow them. Overall, because of my past experience, eagerness to learn and lead, and finally due to my understanding of the server's rules, I believe I would be a great addition to the staff team.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: ~4 hours a day on the weekdays and ~8 hours a day on the weekends. I could also do more/less as needed.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist.

ehhh paragraph. alot of very simple stuff reused between many ppl
friendly person

only recently got active. idk you well enough to confidently say you would make good staff/would be trusted as staff.

good hours

in the short time span youve been active you have shown lots of activity.

2 days ago i (nearly) jailed you. it was for RDA. if juan juanitos window hadnt shattered mid sit you would've been jailed. (view clip)

due to the nearly jailing i feel i need to -support overall. goodluck tho.
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/NjHfeucqi2Dou/d1337ADMakVW?invite=cr-MSxZS3csOTc2OTE0Niw

7 minutes ago, LlamaJuice42 said:

2 days ago i (nearly) jailed you. it was for RDA. if juan juanitos window hadnt shattered mid sit you would've been jailed. (view clip)
due to the nearly jailing i feel i need to -support overall. goodluck tho.
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/NjHfeucqi2Dou/d1337ADMakVW?invite=cr-MSxZS3csOTc2OTE0Niw

fair point. i did not see his gun license and i made a mistake. it has not happened since and it will not happen again, as i'm a fast learner and adaptable person. i appreciate the insight and luck and i understand your perspective. thanks llama

-Support

-Only been active in-game very recently

-Very low discord activity

-Not much activity on forums

-Not a very good understanding of the rules from what I've seen so far

-/+ Support

-Decent paragraph

-Alright hours

-It's one thing to have joined the community a long time ago, it's another thing to be active in it that entire time frame, your hours show that you haven't really been that active the whole time.

+Support

-Can be active

-Seems like a cool dude

Overall -Support 

I feel like you could be good staff, just gain some more experience.

Good luck

Archived