Tubba Wang's Staff Application

Tubber

Staff  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Tubba Wang Return as Staff?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: Tubba Wang

Your SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:449933025):

A: STEAM_0:1:461061922

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Tubber#5546

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: No. 

Your Age:

A: 21.

Your Timezone:

A: EST (Mainly on from 5pm - 6am Depending)

Time Played:

A: 415:03:53

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I am past staff on MBRP (Senior Mod), I resigned back in 2021 after losing interest but have been playing again for quite some time most recently deciding to fully commit to the community again being a Forum and Discord guy. Back when I last played I was a staff main and it was where I found the most fun and comfortability

Steering away from just MBRP I've also staffed on 3 other Garry's Mod servers and 2 FiveM Servers (GTA RP) Including Exhibition FiveM way back when. 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: Obviously for starters the past experience, Playing throughout 2020-2021 as staff here. Also, I know how to handle situations and prevent them from getting out of control and be a problem solver. Continuing from that, the main times that I am on the server and playing there is usually maybe One staff member around and the server is usually in utter chaos. I also just have a drive to be staff on servers, I enjoy it a lot and find it fun. The main thing for me is trying to make sure everyone is having fun, at the end of the day it is a game and fun is what we're all here for. I also work well with others, and can be understanding to a multitude of issues. I'd do whatever I possibly could to be the kind of staff member the dedicated community wants. 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Daily. 

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes. 

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist

+Support

Wow, you're over 18. Now that's already made your application stand our from the rest.

Paragraph is detailed, more in-depth rather than the usual "I want to help people", and over 400 hours of in-game experience. Previous staff experience - leaving on your own accord, and previous moderation experience within several games/servers. You mention of how you want to help whenever the server is hectic, with little-to-no staff members online, which during the early hours of the day can be a big issue indeed. You also state that you can be on daily. I'll hold you to those claims 😉

Don't think I've seen you on the server, but that could just be me. I also find it confusing how you mention you resigned as you got bored of your position, however later on in your application you mention how much you found your previous position 'fun and comfortable'. Slight contradiction there, but nothing more than a slight discrepancy.

19 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

+Support

Wow, you're over 18. Now that's already made your application stand our from the rest.

Paragraph is detailed, more in-depth rather than the usual "I want to help people", and over 400 hours of in-game experience. Previous staff experience - leaving on your own accord, and previous moderation experience within several games/servers. You mention of how you want to help whenever the server is hectic, with little-to-no staff members online, which during the early hours of the day can be a big issue indeed. You also state that you can be on daily. I'll hold you to those claims 😉

Don't think I've seen you on the server, but that could just be me. I also find it confusing how you mention you resigned as you got bored of your position, however later on in your application you mention how much you found your previous position 'fun and comfortable'. Slight contradiction there, but nothing more than a slight discrepancy.

I appreciate the feedback my man, I can see how those comments came off as a contradiction and that’s on my part for not being more specific, as I stated earlier in the App I was also Involved with the Exhibition FiveM project. 

That kinda boosted my interest in FiveM and it made me wanna play it all the time causing the loss of interest in Gmod at that time. Wasn’t much of me losing interest in the staffing or community but finding a new interest and getting super into it. 

❤️

-support overall.

you made an introduction post yesterday and then a staff app the next day. only just came back

activity has not recently been shown

have not seen you in game (or have not had notable interactions. either way its still a negative thing)

mid paragraph

Archived