Fuzed

Your in-game name:

Bomppa & Fuzed

Staff members name:

Mike

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:1:49887586

Explain what happened:

I got on to play with my friends. Got in a party with Freeze and some other MS members. Saw a guy named AK47 which was a gun dealer and saw freeze originally doing some prop minging on this rack. Admittedly yes, we minged and wanted the reaction because he was saying "i'm going to call an admin!" repeatedly. As us being immature, we found it funny. It was prop trapping mostly but deleted right after. It doesn't mean it was okay but as freeze talked to Mike.

Mike says "20 offenses is a 6 month ban" but said me (Fuzed) has 15 offenses and Freeze has 14. This should equal a 12 day ban and 11 day ban. We were staff.. there are guidelines to be followed and no where in the guidelines does it say that our offenses count as a 6 month... also harassment x1 is a 10 minute jail, it doesn't add up to a bannable offense unless it hits x3. NITRP isn't either as states in staff guidelines, "You cannot ban for NITRP", so in Mike saying that we were being general minges. There should've never been a +1 additive count to our time.
We agree to a ban but the reason that the stigma behind staff being quote on quote 'biased' is because of exactly this reasoning that it nothing adds to x20 and we received a way harsher punishment than normal plus this is my first ever ban so i have zero history of minging??? but i guess it's guilty by association

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.)

Rounding up to offense count that doesn't exist?

image.png.36f71fb2c699a073f03438f728303498.png

Staff Guidelines supporting harassment count of x1 not being a bannable offense
image.png.5e44d82535f21acbcf690a7aaeedde30.png

NITRP not being bannable as the guidelines follow (this is explained below from trosa's deny)
image.png.762190d80641c783b1fb4141679ff8c1.png

Trosa's deny stating that it was "nitrp" which is the same as "smd" and isn't bannable.

image.thumb.png.dcedf1e45bee0e8db1d93159c9182ebf.png

Mike counting offenses and automatically saying 6 months when it's supposed to be different.
image.png.1fea36d0f5988441a815a4ea256b56f8.png

Mike deciding it is x17/18 now... what

image.thumb.png.faf0720900a6eca546cf61f857605c8e.png

It is not right to ban us for 6 months when that is literally equal to a 20x MRDM and we prop minged one player. That is it.
Also even if this was a group decision, there is guidelines to follow that are agreed upon all staff members. 

Honestly, I don't care about the ban, but I do at the same time : 20 offenses is a 6 months ban, and we both did 18 offenses. Also, NITRP and Harrassment are not even bannable reasons. Also, this is our first time minging that bad and we wont do it again  because of this huge ban. 6 months is way too much. Also, 18-3 = 15 and not 20 ? Yall can just make it a 2 weeks ban or something (or what it's really supposed to be). Yall better not deny this instantly, I think you guys should talk together, director, comm manager, owner... about our ban fr.

• Trosa locked this topic

Archived