• No

Your Username:

A: Prophet

Your SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:449933025):

A: STEAM_0:1:183642143

Your Discord Name and #:

A: dhyrbfyty#7709

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, I've been warned and jailed a number of 3 times. The reasons were, RDM+FRP, RDMx1, and NLRx1

Your Age:

A: 17

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 112:30:58

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: N/A

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I should be accepted as a staff member because I am active, I will swiftly respond to sits and resolve the problems. I am a friendly player and can be professional when needed. I will help people with questions they have regarding the server and try to help everyone to the best of my ability. I have barely any warns/jails which means I follow the rules myself except for a few past times. 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I play a load of hours during the weekends (including Fridays), maybe 8+ hours a day, The weekdays is less hours but I will try my best to play at least 3 hours a day during the weekdays.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, and if needed I can reread the rules to gather a better understanding.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, I am aware that I will lose a large amount of RP time on the server while being part of the Staff Team.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: I am now aware that I have to be active on the forums, but I am active on the discord for the most part. I will begin to interact more with the forums and get a better understanding of it.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: VIP+

+Support
Age is decent.
Fairly active in the discord.

+/- Support
Hours are Okay.
Not Active on the forums.

- Support
Low Paragraph.
Punishements

Overall: +/-
overall is a neutral from me,
You've Been punished in the past, and ur paragraph is low, but ur 17 and ur fairly active in the discord.
I do wish you luck on ur application and if u get accepted, I wish u luck on the staff team.

-support overall

-support

i dont see you in game

paragraph is lacking

bad forums activity

+support

discord activity is pretty good. #1 economy battle opp

id get some more forums interactions and make yourself more notable in game. ive only ever seen you in the discord so i would recommend more in game and forums activity as ive never interacted with you on either.

Archived