Mbrp staff app Your Username: The1Andrew

Your SteamID  76561199480514848

Your Discord Name and #: The1Andrew#5774

Your age: 14

Timezone: Na East

Staffing experience (optional): None

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):          
I think I should be put on the staff team because I love this server, it is my main. It really angers me when people break the rules and I just want to help improve other peoples experience in this server. I also am very loyal to groups and will stay active in them. I also am good at memorizing rules.

How often can you be on the server?: Everyday I am probably active on the server 24-27 hours a week.

Are you familiar with the rules?: Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User): User  

Situational Questions: What would you do if someone was threatening a player, or the server in any way?: It would be a warning and if they kept doing it it would be a kick/jail 

What would you do if you got into a stressful situation?: I would handle it because I can handle stress.

What would you do if toxicity was directed towards you?: If it was just normal toxicity I would not care at all but if it was threats it would be a warning.

Also I just created my account on this website so it does not show many hours at all but if you look in game I have around 70+ hours.

+ Support
-
+/- Support
-
- Support
Wrong staff app.
Age.
Low paragraph.
Only Activity on the forums is this.
No activity on the discord?

Overall it is a - Support from me,
you used the Rust staff app instead of the MBRP staff app, you're young, and seems u dont know how to navigate the forums, u have no activity on the discord from what i could find, and u have no activity on the forums besides this, you're also new, also no poll.

Archived