This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: sarge.jar

Your SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:449933025):

A: STEAM_0:1:227457808

Your Discord Name and #:

A: sarge.jar#9731

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Long time ago when I first joined since then i've been good when i learned all the rules.

Your Age:

A: 15

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 105~ Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have none but I'm eager to try

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I'm really active on the server and my whole life I've been a people pleaser so to help other people is fun for me and it just comes naturally. I also really enjoy the server in any sense, I like the jobs, I like the community and I really enjoy building on it, I just think it's the best server on Gmod in my opinion and most my time on Gmod has been spent on this server. I also want to make a name for myself in the community and make just have fun and laugh with other people on the server. i'm really eager to await a response and if you have any questions at all or just need me in general don't hesitate to contact! Thank you!

How often can you be on the server?:

A: almost everyday between 4:00-10:00 EST

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Very

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yeah that's a part of why I wanna be staff, I wanna help other people have more fun because I only like production jobs

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended  but not required to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes, I have been familiarizing myself with the discord recently

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Just a user but I plan on getting Exhib if steam will give me my money back lmao .

-support low hours. obviously, 100 hours seems like a lot. however, most people who apply for staff have minimum amount of hours greater than 400.

-support not very well known. reputation is very important in this community, make an effort to meet the community and interact with everyone.

-support low discord and forums activity. this is a very easy fix, just get active in the discord and forums and then reapply.

All of the negative factors that point to why you should not be staff aren't because you are or aren't incapable, you are just "new" relative to the exhibition community. If this application doesn't get accepted I suggest waiting a month or two and really considering these three things before reapplying again.

Overall -Support

goodluck!

+support
-

-/+ Support
Meh Paragraph

- Support

Only 105 hours, i mean ye alot when u think about it but compared to other peoples times on mbrp its low.
It seems no one knows who u are.
Only Form Activity is this.
Only activity from discord was Yesterday. (todays date 3/4/23)

Overall - support.
It seems people don't know u, ur only activity from discord is yesterday, and u only activity on the forums is this, i think get more hours and put more time into discord and forums and just become more part of the community in a sense and then apply would be a better chance at becoming a member of staff.

• Trosa locked this topic

Archived