This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

Flashkils49 

Your SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:449933025):

STEAM_0:0:635463721

Your Discord Name and #:

Flashkils49#7310

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

Yes I have I have been jailed 2x and I have been kicked for going afk before brought to a sit but when I realized what had happen I joined right back and made a sit to figure what was the problem and it was nothing to worry about.

Your Age:

Your Timezone:

Est 

Time Played:

I have played on two different accounts cause I just built my own pc but total between both is 172.96 hours 

on my old account ( rg69xi ) I had 91.51 hours on my new I have 81.45 

Staffing Experience (Optional):

Yes on a old MBRP server 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

I believe that I should be accepted because I play almost every day and I play a lot when no admins are on to staff the server. I usually play between 5 pm to 11 pm Est . I have a lot of hours played and know what is needed to help every player have an enjoyable time while they are on the server. I also have 1 year of experience as a admin on the old MBRP sever I had a wonderful time while I was admin on the server and would like to experiences it again. This my second time putting in for this application and I got denied last time but I kept my head high and am trying to do it again so I am looking forwarded to all the response. 

How often can you be on the server?:

every day 

Are you familiar with the rules?:

Yes I am

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended  but not required to be active on both before applying)

Yes 

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

EXHIBITIONIST 

• Trosa locked this topic

Archived