This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: _Diverse

Your SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:449933025):

A: STEAM_0:1:431187749

Your Discord Name and #:

A: IllusoraJr#3839

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: No I haven't. If I have it has been that long ago that I forgot.

Your Age:

A:14, 15 in August

Your Timezone:

A: NZDT

Time Played:

A: 57 hours I am sure.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have been staff yes in GMOD

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:I believe/should be accepted because I have learnt a lot about this server and found a lot of new friends and new players. I have also met various of rule breakers too which makes me pretty paranoid when they break the rules so that gave me the idea to apply. I have read over motd at least 2 times minimum weekly to assure I can remember all the rules. Well that was 2 days after I joined that I figured out it existed but, I understand I have warnings and I have learnt from them and I have not received one after the time/around the time this application was made and I'm going to keep it that way, also if I'm staff I can catch rulebreakers so nobody follows their actions trying to stop the RP themselves. Personally after I learnt off my mistakes it would make me as a good staff member because I know what specifically is against the rules. I should also be accepted because I know a lot of people in the server (specifically MBRP) which gives me the chance to be seen for good not bad, for an example. My friend can/has taught me to go through a good lead and I can/did follow with him and he sees me for the good not for the bad. In my opinion another good thing is my timezone, you see when americans and others are sleeping I have the chance to be available and go to staff sits and deal with things as staff myself so no admins or mods have to be called in the server.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Atleast once a day hopefully.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:Yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended  but not required to be active on both before applying)

A:Yes, I am active on the discord at least, Trying to be active on the forums.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:VIP+

Archived