A:

Darkrp Adminx1

Darkrp Sr Mod x1

Darkrp Modx2

MBRP Modx1

MBRP Sr Modx1

All on Exhib

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I believe I would make a valuable addition to the MBRP staff team due to my availability to moderate the server at any time. Having previous staff experience in the Exhibition Community, I have learned to remain unbiased during sits and always listen to both sides. I never rush through cases and will always collect evidence before making a decision. As a member of the MBRP community, I understand how to communicate effectively with both players and other staff members. I enjoy helping new players and will always take the time to explain rules before issuing a warning or a temporary ban. Additionally, having previously served on the Staff team, I am well-equipped. Moreover, I am a quick learner and am willing to adapt to new situations as they arise. My experience has taught me the importance of teamwork, and I am confident that I can work effectively with other staff members to maintain a welcoming and enjoyable environment for all players. I am committed to ensuring that all players have a positive experience on the server and would appreciate the opportunity to contribute to the MBRP staff team.

How often can you be on the server?:

A:3-4HRS

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended  but not required to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:User

Just now, SwineLord said:

Please Explain How it is a mid paragraph and how it is lacking it is well over 5 sentences i dont understand these -supports

its generic. nothing new, nothing special. therefore its mid. its not bad but its not good.

1 minute ago, SwineLord said:

so why -support it if its not bad you make no sense

ok so if i made that a +/- lets think ab it.

id have 1 positive thing thats literally free its apart of TOS

one wtv thing

and 2 negative things.

you tell me now would that be a + or a -? considering the ratio is 1:1:2 it makes sense to -support overall. it makes perfect sense you just havent thought about it.

Archived