A: DarthVaderGE1822#2141

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: No.

Your Age:

A: 22

Your Timezone:

A: EST USA

Time Played:

A: Along time on my garrys mod steam hours, and been playing along time on the mexican border rp too, along time.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: On a friends server I was a moderator, in game server moderator.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I love the garrys mod community, I enjoy making new friendsd, meeing new people, I have former staff experience too in a friends garrys mod server. I should be accepted into the staff team because I love this community, I also paid money for a membership, 30 days VIP+, not vip, the other membership, I plan on getting the perm lifetime membership so it wont expire. I donated to help this community out and to help keep the server running, I plan on donating more in the near future. I am a social person, very happy, kind, outgoing, respectful, and I love the entire gmod community too. I am active throughout garrys mod and I came back to it recently to make new friends, be social,meet new people, and make new friends. I plan on helping, just, being a volunteer, I dont mind if its a paid posiotn, or not, or paid in the near future, if possible. I have my own source of income through social security disability checks and it would be loads of help to have an extra source of income if possible in the near future if its possible, I'd be very grateful and thankful too. I'd love to help keep the community members that play on this server happy and safe, making certain they follow our terms of service and steam and gmod terms of service too. Giving fair warnings, making certain everyone plays fair and has fun on our server.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: All the time.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended  but not required to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: VIP+ good for 30 days, the higher end to unlock all teams and jobs.

Archived