A:yes, dont remember it was over 4 years ago

Your Age:

A:22

Your Timezone:

A: central main

Time Played:

A:it got reset i think due to me taking multiple years off from the server

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: none on gmod, about 5 years of experience across multiple rp communities on roblox in the past

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: because mbrp is suffering and becoming a wasteland of a server, I have lots of experience in moderating rp communities and believe given the chance I could make a significant impact

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 6-8 hours a day

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended  but not required to be active on both before applying)

A:yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:user

I should say, 4 years ago i was a bit delusional and started alot of drama on the server ,since then I have grown into a responsible and respectful adult who doesnt cry everytime something doesnt go my way

i have no activity on the forums because i left the server back in 2018 after they reset everyones playtime causing me to lose the ability to play any job and lost all my money from economy reset  i dont actively use discord because its a toxic platform

despite everyone elses beliefs If allowed to become staff I will dedicate most of my time each day to making sure the server is playable and right now you cant go 30 minutes without getting rdmed in a mrdm spree, and those mrdmers almost always get away with it

frankly i dont think its appropriate for a police moderator to down vote a mbrp application 

I cant focus on forums discord and the server at the same time due to my adhd being so severe, (diagnosed severe) i can normally only focus on one thing at a time which would be in this case moderation, I still try to make appearances in other areas but doing so often wears me out and makes me tired, im sure others with mental illness can empathize with me on this

I only applied because i care about the server, my recent inactivity in the server is based on developers doing things that ruined the fun on the server thus i left, this doesnt mean i shouldnt be staff

- Support

- Low Forums activity and Discord activity

- You didn't even really try for most of this app

- I have never seen you on tbh

Overall -support, I would say become more active in the community and we shall see if anything changes, also I understand your reasoning behind not using discord but if you do get staff you need to be able to use it if only for exhibition. As it stands I have no clue who you really even are and haven't even really seen you ever.

Archived