Gastro's MBRP Staff Application:

Your Username:

A: Ron B.

Your SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:449933025):

A: STEAM_0:0:526527084

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Gastro#6782

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, I have been punished a few times which I have since learned from, A few of the I feel were directed at me because a staff member and a citizen were good friends and it ended up not in my favor, I have learned from my pas mistakes and am ready to move on to something bigger and be apart of MBRP as a Staff Member.

Your Age:

A: I am 17 years old.

Your Timezone:

A: Central Standard Time.

Time Played:

A: Currently 150 hours, I've been into MBRP again lately so I've been putting in insane amounts of hours, I currently have been ingame for 14 hours and counting.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have 5 years of FiveM Roleplay / GTARP Staff Experience as well as Owner Experience, I know just about everything you need to know to be an immaculate staff member.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I should be accepted to the MBRP Staff team because I am very good at taking control of situations and finding an outcome / compromise that works for all parties, I will be an extremely Respectful, Helpful, and Thoughtful MBRP Staff Member, I will represent the MBRP Server, As well as the MBRP Staff team to the best of my abilities, I work during the day time 12 pm - 8 pm everyday, When I am off work I come home, Jump on MBRP, and play with whoever I can find, I've been wanting to be a larger part of MBRP for some time now and I feel that now would be the time for me to shine, If anyone has questions you would like me to answer I would be more then happy to reply as soon as possible, Thank you for reviewing my MBRP Staff Application. - Gastro / Ron B.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Monday - Sunday, 8:15PM to 3AM [SOMETIMES MORE/LESS]

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes Absolutely!

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes Absolutely! I am seeking more responsibility and authority to help the Community as a whole.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended  but not required to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes of course!

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: I am currently VIP+, Soon to be Exhibitionist.

-support

-not sure who you are

-havent seen or heard about you on the servers

-no rep in the community 

Overall -support, i feel in time you would make a good addition to the staff team but i would give it some more time, if i can make a few suggestions, get to know people in the community and gain some rep with everyone, the more the better

Archived