Patches For Staff

Patches

Should Patches Be Allowed To Staff?   

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should Patches Be Trusted With Staff?

Your Username:

A: Patches

Your SteamID:

A:STEAM_0:0:69157534

Your Discord Name and #:

A:Zobi#1339

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Absolutely but for small offenses.

Your Age:

A: Too Old: 27

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: Too Long (2900 Hours)

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: N/A

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: That is up to your own judgement. I get along with pretty much all of the other staff members and do my part to ensure the community continues to grow. If it comes to bragging about myself, I would say I've helped many  new players learn how to play on this server. I've helped them understand the mindset of our server and provided them cash to buy their first printers, or their equipment (non-vips) . I genuinely try to help out the new players, and can easily identify those who are just here to minge and cause actual problems. I'm more than happy to do my part in ensuring the longevity of this server, as its the only server I actually enjoy playing.

Regardless of affiliations, I will be unbiased and will act accordingly. If friends get mad at me for doing my part, they can stay mad and stay banned.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 5-7 hours if I am not working, 2-4 hours if I am.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes,

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended  but not required to be active on both before applying)

A: Absolutely.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist

+Support
Past experiences with him have been nice(r)
Active daily

Understanding, Mature, Can handle situations.

- Support
Being friends with staff and mentioning it doesn't prove how you will benefit the server so paragraph is weak in some cases.

1 hour ago, Fuzed said:

- Support
Being friends with staff and mentioning it doesn't prove how you will benefit the server
Harassing me in OOC when I haven't been online for ages....

image.png.1eeeec9b9941540c16edafaa495bfab8.png

+Support
Past experiences with him have been nice(r)
Active daily

Haha funny how he says that yet he has almost 10 ex girlfriends #Loser

-Support

-not fit to be staff imo

-not following rules

-punished recently 

HUGE + SUPPORT

Honestly where can one even begin to start?

- GREAT guy

-VERY knowledgeable of the rules and many other things

- Is PHENOMINAL at de-escalating situations and making a quick resolve to any qualms.

- I could go on and on about this dude. But if there is anyone deserving of a staff role it's this man right here..

I am excited to support Patches' application for a staff position in Exhibition RP. As a dedicated member of the community, Patches has demonstrated a passion for role-playing and a commitment to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all members. I have had the pleasure of role-playing with Patches on numerous occasions and have always been impressed by their creativity, attention to detail, and ability to engage others in the story. Patches is also a natural leader who is always willing to help others and provide guidance and support whenever needed. I am confident that Patches would make an excellent addition to the staff team and would be a valuable asset to the community. Thank you for considering Patches' application.

-support snorks coke off of taiwanese hooker cock

Why should you be accepted:

"That is up to your own judgement"

yeah. no -support

If I ever ask you something like "do you know what you did wrong?" and you say "Idk, it's up to you, what do you think I did wrong?" I will actively work to screw you over

+SUPPORT OVERALL
+SUPPORT

good guy
Very Active 
Nice hours
-Support
Rude some times
Weird gang

I am excited to support Patches' application for a staff position in Exhibition RP. As a dedicated member of the community, Patches has demonstrated a passion for role-playing and a commitment to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all members. I have had the pleasure of role-playing with Patches on numerous occasions and have always been impressed by their creativity, attention to detail, and ability to engage others in the story. Patches is also a natural leader who is always willing to help others and provide guidance and support whenever needed. I am confident that Patches would make an excellent addition to the staff team and would be a valuable asset to the community. Thank you for considering Patches' application. AND SHOUT OUT THE OG GORILLA GANGGGGGGGGGGGG

ab67616d00001e02ba733c9cbea2fb5f1ffb6c26.jpg

gamer-time.gif

big50.png

+ Support 

Super duper nice guy! Always fun to hang and talk about stupid shit with him, just today we were talking about gay and black people. Definitely a fun conversation haha. Overall Patches is a fun guy to be around, and I think he'd be an even better staff member. 

- Support 

Just a lil fruity

+/- Support

Never interacted with you however reading some of the community members opinions on you I would suggest you work on building a better relationship with the community and then reapply

+support

active ingame

pretty chill guy a majority of the time

+/-

somewhat active on discord

-support

doesn't understand the rules, only from what i've heard though

not much forum activity

overall +/- support, gl dawg

• Llama locked this topic

Archived