• No

Your Username:

A: The Peanut Official TikTok

Your SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:449933025):

A: STEAM_1:1:583732726

Your Discord Name and #:

A:  NotBen#2478

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:I have been warned a few time because I was being stupid and didn't know I'd take the server to this type of level before.

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 104 hrs

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: N/A

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: 

I would like to join the staff team to bring a better experience to the players that join the server. There are times where there are constant rule breakers, and people often get frustrated in the server because of that. That being RDM to prop block, all the way to Mass RDM and worse. Being a staff member brings a higher standard then being a regular player. A staff member has to be respectful, obidient to their superiors, loyal, and also trustworthy. A staff member means being a role model for all the server's players, by teaching the rules, and showing its not okay to break rules. That being said, I feel like I would make a outstanding member of the staff team. Your server has brought me back into the GMod community and I have loved every second of playing. Seeing how your current staff members are diciplined and willing to put up their personal time to have protect and moderate the server, just shows how good of a server this is. Working with all the dedicated players and the newcomers would be a absolute pleasure of mine. Making every players day on the server to smoother and gameplay be better. That just makes me want to voulenteer my time and help this server out. I hope all this text is worthy of showing you that I am willing to help moderate thge server, giving up some of my roleplay time to keep all the greatness in this server. I was always told, actions speak louder than words, and I'm hoping that you give me a chance to show the action that I can do.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Every day from 3:30 PM to 9:00 PM

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:Yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended  but not required to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes. I am aware that I am currently not active, but after this staff application I will go be active in the discord.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:Exhibitionist

• Llama locked this topic

Archived