• No

Your Username:

A: Murr from Impractical Jokers

Your SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:449933025):

A: STEAM_0:1:196974240

Your Discord Name and #:

A: the real pin head#6969

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

I have three warnings, one of which has been proven false, but the Admin was unable to remove the warning. 

Your Age:

A: 14 years old. DOB: Jan 27th, 2009

Your Timezone:

A: Central time zone

Time Played:

A: At the time of writing (6/1/2023 2:31 AM I have 205 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have staffed on a Clone Wars RP server that ended up dying because of a lack of players.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: MBRP's player count is about to explode. Since it is summer, many people will have much more free time. In turn, that makes a whole lot more people join the server. The number of people causes many people to come onto the server just to RDM and prop block. Already even now, multiple times now, mass amounts of people have prop blocked and mass kidnap, even mass RDM for hours at a time until staff gets on; I feel if more staff were to be hired, then we could have fewer times like that where people experiences are ruined trying to play on the server which can get our server a lousy rep and make people not want to play anymore. Honestly, I don't see any excellent reasons to accept me. This app is mid, but I am aware that this won't be my last application as I will likely have to try multiple times. Just like most other people.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 4-6 hours a day, but I will also prioritize when large amounts of people are on the server or when staff is low. 

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes. I report people frequently when I catch them breaking the rules, and sometimes I wish the staff would be more active. 

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: I barely RP on it that much at all other than gang territories and money printers.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums and in-game to keep a staff position if accepted? (Recommended  but not required to be active on both before applying)

A: At the moment, I am active on the server, but if I were to become staff, not only would I still be active, I would be even more involved and engaged in the server, forums, and discord due to the activity.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: I used to be VIP+ but have upgraded to EXHIB.

(Application may look weird because I wrote it in a notes app then copy and pasted in back) 

+Support

decent hours in game

decent discord activity

+/- support

not as good forums activity but it's getting there

-support

bad para- doubting yourself

overall +/- support, try getting your activity and reputation up first and be more confident in your para

• Llama locked this topic

Archived