• No

Your Username:

A: El Formano

Your SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:449933025):

A: STEAM_0:0:70252267

Your Discord Name and #:

A: @redforman or Red Forman#0405

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I've played on the server for upwards of 3 years or so, and have been punished in that time. In the past I've received the occasional jail from time to time for RDM, nothing major. More recently, about 2-3 months ago, I was banned for MRDM. However, I was MRDMing the two people propblocking America spawn and just wasn't recording it. At the end of the day not a big deal in my book, I'm sure they were punished for propblock as well and I was RDMing them to be fair. Anyways, the situation was that I was placing ladders over their walls and killing them, until one rage quit and the other persisted until staff was available and his sit happened to be taken before mine.

Your Age:

A: 20

Your Timezone:

A: Central

Time Played:

A: In total, about 11 days 12 hours is shown on my profile on hub.exhibitionrp.com. The bulk of this was not recent, however I have played ~20-30 hours on the server in the past year or so. I have also become familiar and am continuing to pay attention to changes.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have former staffing experience as a Moderator on both Plasma Gaming and Aspiration Dark RP servers. These servers had some overlap in their staff team, however were under different owners and had different individuals in upper staffing positions. I was Moderator on Plasma from 2016-2017, and on Aspiration from 2018 to when it went on hiatus in 2020. I have maintained a positive relationship with the leadership of both servers. On both servers I was in a position to take a high volume of sits. In addition, the rulesets were similar to MBRP's. The population of these servers were generally around 60-80, hitting 120-160 on weekends.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I have a variety of both GMod and real-world experiences which make me an ideal candidate for this role. In addition to my time staffing on GMod, I find it valuable that I spent close to 4 years working as a programming instructor for 5-14 year olds. During my time in this role I directed summer camps of 20-30 students throughout two different summers, as well as regularly teaching in the classroom throughout the school year. While I was a programming instructor, it was equally important that I was able to work with kids, and as such I honed my skills in conflict management. While I am not saying GMod sits are always akin to children fighting; however, I do believe the experience to be useful in these situations. I am able to keep a cool head despite stressful situations, and feel this is one of the most crucial aspects of staffing.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I am currently attending college online, and working as a DoorDasher, so my schedule is highly flexible and allows for much free-time. Currently I can be on every day or nearly every day, and I do not see this changing in the near future. The least this could change to, if I were to get a regular part-time job, would be 4-5 times a week.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: I am highly familiar with the rules, and have reviewed them repeatedly while considering applying for this role. I am least familiar with things that have changed compared to earlier versions of the server's rules, however there are not a ton of things that are majorly different from before. 

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes. I feel that I have about gotten my time in RPing over the years, and have begun to miss the grind of staffing. I've recently come back to GMod after taking a break from it, and feel that I miss the busy-ness of staffing.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended  but not required to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes and this is not a problem. I used to be more active on the Discord, and do not have a problem rejoining the conversations there. I have honestly never been very active on the forums, however I am willing to change that.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Legend

• Llama locked this topic

Archived