Staff app

IAmDuxky

Your Username:

GermanWisp

Your SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:449933025):

Your Discord Name and #:

furryhxe69

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

Not that I know of maybe like last year but I would not remember why.

Your Age:

Just turned 15

Your Timezone:

EST

Time Played:

at least more then 15 hours but I don't remember I am guessing you meant the server if the game it's self 600 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

I was staff and dev for a FiveM server

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

I love helping people and their is a lot of staff that does not do their job in a lot of servers. I know when it is a good time to be shitty with someone and when it is not I also don't have a life right now lol not healthy. But I am willing to help as much as I can I am good at listening too I love to have a good time when I RP and I want to help other people to enjoy their time Role playing. I also don't like how people break rules that are so easy to not break but do it anyway just because they think it is funny but what they don't know is it ruins peoples role playing experience.

How often can you be on the server?:

2-3 hours a day

Are you familiar with the rules?:

Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Yes I am and as long as I am making sure other people are having a good time I am happy.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended  but not required to be active on both before applying)

Ok but if you don't mind me ask why the forums as a starting staff? But I will try my best discord I can do for sure.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

User

Archived