• No

Your Username:

A: {!atamtzi}

Your SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:1:449933025):

A: STEAM_0:1:568945128

Your Discord Name:

A: atamtzi

Have you ever been punished on Exhibition-RP? If so, why?:

A: I have had a couple punishments in the past, but the most recent was for Printer Prop Block, and it was a 1-day ban.

Your Age:

A: 16

Your Timezone:

A: Eastern Daylight Time (EST)

Time Played:

A: I have 817 hours in Gmod, and 760 of those are in MBRP.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I do not have any staffing experience in Gmod, but I would love to learn.

Why should you be accepted on the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I think I should be accepted to join the staff team in MBRP because I am active or can be active at almost any time of the day, and I am also very familiar with the server rules, whether they are less enforced or commonly enforced. I also believe I can be a good asset to the community because I have no biased opinions, whether they are related to players or other staff members. I do really feel like I can help enforce rules fairly for all players and even help new players, whether they are new players to the game or just new players to the server. I do also understand that members may think of me as a troll or minge, but I can assure you I am not. I may have broken rules in the past, but I have been taking role-playing more seriously, and if I were to become staff, I would take that very seriously. Another reason I think I should join the staff team is because I meet all requirements in game, in discord, and in forums.

How often can you be on the server?

A: I used to average around 8 hours on the server, but I have been playing less lately due to the server staying at 10 players and most being afk.

Are you familiar with the rules?

A: Yes, I am familiar with all common and uncommon rules, and if I do not know something, I know how to find it.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, I am aware of this, but it's worth it if it makes other users experiences more playable.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord and forums as well as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (It is recommended but not required to be active on both before applying.)

A: Yes, I usually have Discord and the forums open while my PC is on 24/7.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, or user)?

A: Legend rank

Thank you for Reading my application :)

-Support

• You could work a lil bit on your forums activity
  • For me this just looks like you were too lazy to add some useful stuff on your app : Staffing experience and punishments
  • You sure you got a 1 day ban for printer propblock ? Most likely it was unaccessible, AKA Printer Exploit.
  • Previous ban for ARDMx5, RDMx4 and FRPx1, you didn't tell us about this one

+Support

• You seem chill kinda

you do seem pretty chill 

but you join vcs and dont talk tho

-support

you keep making tickets wanting people to delete responses to this app.

you cant take critism.

trying to seem like not a minge makes people think you are more mingey. not me but others have said

+support 

not a bad app.

• Llama locked this topic

Archived