Purge Building

famq

A lot of tools prevent you from using them while the purge is active, even the spawning of props via spawn menu. I'm suggesting to remove this feature because I was trying to build a base last night and I had to sit through 2 purges. Not everyone wants to participate in the purge and some would rather continue what they are doing.

-support

altho i get your reasoning, during a hectic event like the purge the ability to spawn props is gonna be abused. rdmers are gonna love blocking of spawn or other parts off the map. this will ruin the whole mini event for everybody. possible workaround could be allowing prop spawning when in a certain area (inside your property) but that will probably take to much work.

thought of this after writing my post. perhaps an option where one can resign from a purge could be interesting. to balance things out this would turn them semi transparent and imortal. to avoid abuse, players who resigned are unable to deal damage by taking away guns for that time or turning all damage into 0. this would make raids on you easy peasy so its a convenience thing for people trying to vibe during it all rather than defend bases.

• Shrum locked this topic

Archived