Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:No

Your Age:

A:15

Your Timezone:

A:Eastern

Time Played:

A:810 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):I have a little staff expaneance and I know the rules of the server.

Than is why I think I will fit being part of your staff/Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):rule  the server.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             A:I think the server needs more staff and I think I'm mature enough to do it. I am mostly on at night are that's were all the rdm happens. I will not take over the power of being a staff member. I will help anyone with a problem and help to fix it. Than is why I think I will fit being part of your staff

How often can you be on the server?:

A:around 10 hours

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:Vip+ 

I doubt you have 810 hours on the server, I don't think that's even possible considering I've only seen you once. I looked and it says you only have around 8 hours

A lot of spelling errors, you should take time to write your applications, spelling errors show you rushed and didn't care to much for it. 

The paragraph is really short (personal opinion)

Archived