Unreasonable jail, and jails me without listening to what i had to say.

AmonGoth123

My in-game name: Amon Goeth

Staff member's name: Satan

Staff member's steam ID: STEAM_0:0:185583686

What happened: So, i was a border patrol defending the border against Mexicans, where an (American) guy named General Phantom passed the border from USA to Mexico. He claims to have shown his passport to another BP, but i didn't see him doing so, i was looking elsewhere, and then i saw him passing the border WITHOUT having his passport out, instead he had a knife out, so i opened fire him. He reported me thereafter, and a staff TPd me to him. I explained them this and that, i didn't see him having a passport out; he SHOULD have a passport out UNTIL he gets out of the border to avoid confusion, you know, there isn't just one border patrol there and nobody is going to be facing directly towards just one guy. And whilst i was explaining, the staff just TPs somewhere else (preparing a jail for me probably, i don't know), doesn't warn me that the case itself is closed, and left me talking to the guy who i allegedly ''RDMD'', until he jailed me 10-15 seconds later without me finishing what i had to say. I took two screenshots of the conversation as evidence.

Conclusion:
1 Staff TPs away without warning me, whilst i'm explaining him the reasons.
2 Staff jails me without warning, whilst i'm explaining the reasons to the other player.
3 Staff jails me for a false reason.

Also, it says i got jailed for ''RDMx2'' the first one was yes, an RDM, because i shot someone who was standing at the border without showing his passport for 5-7 seconds instead of asking him to return.  The second one, however, wasn't an RDM.

35557488_1688874461203335_1579417039909421056_n.png

35479393_1688876521203129_2438417534265851904_n.png

Here are two rules from the Border Patrol section:

• You must give players time to show legal documentation, no "KOS" at the borderline.
    line. Ask the player to turn back if no legal documents (passport) are shown.
  • You may kill or deport anyone who crosses the border without showing legal documents.

Now I don't personally know this situation, but if someone crosses the border without showing me their passport and try to run off, I am, by the rules, allowed to kill them. However, you need to ask for a passport. @Satan Please post your response.

You cannot kill an American who crossed into Mexico, you work for America, not Mexico. At this point, if he tries to turn around and return, he has to have a passport to get back into America.

This is pretty common sense, you're stopping people from entering the US from Mexico, if he goes into Mexico, best believe he needs a passport to cross back.

Closed.

Archived